The New Look

Three years ago I started liking bands my addiction started with Three Days Grace and then Black Veil Brides after that everything went downhill. I became something you call a fan girl.

Also I started changing my look I wore black skinny jeans almost all the time with a band merch also a lot of different colored vans.

My look was perfect, I loved it but all that was missing was the scene hair!

I loved it my photo gallery was full of scene hair ideas and I wanted for the longest time.

But the only problem was I was too scared I didn't know what to ask the hairstylist. Also I needed my hair up in a bond often because I did ballet. I was also scared to get it because I knew my grandma would hate it and will judge me for it. Probably she wouldn't even talk to me the same way she does now. I didn't know how to do anything! So for the rest of those days I had to lookup things to say to the hairstylist on the Internet.

Now three years later I finally have the guts to go to the hairstylist to get the scene look. I got the pictures and I memorize everything to say, but I was still nervous.

When I got to the hair salon with my mom. We signed up and gotta a see at the waiting room.

"I need to go do a little food shopping so call me when your done." said my mom to me.

I was looking through the hair magazines and I realized there wasn't any hairstyle that was related to this "scene" or "emo" look.

As I got called i sat down and started telling the lady what I wanted. The hairstylist did not know what I wanted so she had to move me to another lady who knew what I wanted.

I started explaining everything again ans showed her the pictures. Don't get me wrong I was nervous and scared and think I stuttered a lot.

"Don't worry honey I used to have the same exact hair cut you want" said the hair cutter lady

"By the way my name is Lucy what's yours" she asked

"It's Abigail" I said. I was a little relieved that she had same haircut that I wanted.

Lucy started cutting my hair and we started talking a little too much.

"You know Abigail my nephew has the same kind of haircut i am making u only the boy kind". She giggled a little.

"And he supposed to come here right now for me to trim is hair a little. I thank you two will get along with each other very well." Said Lucy with a grin.