Nephew

(All right Ik it's has been a year and I'm so sorry! But I have decided to finish the story. I still warn you my spelling may be off and so is my grammar. But other than that I hope you enjoy the rest of the story :3)

Lucy was almost done with my hair. It was perfect everything was how I wanted it to be and I couldn't thank her enough. She put some final touches on it and then I was done! Right at that moment the door open. This tall and really attractive guy walked in. He walks over right to Lucy and I became really nervous. As he approached Lucy looked at me and said meet my nephew. We looked in each others eyes and I swear to God I was going to faint.
"Hey, it's nice to meet you my name is Tyler"
At this moment I swear my whole face was red
Hi I said stuttering my name is Abigail but you can call me Abby.
Lucy looked at me smiling "you guys are going to get along great but let me trim some of Tyler's hair first. Of course I said standing up probably almost breaking the chair. Tyler sat down and I just stared at his face. I have never seen anyone like Tyler before he was just... perfect.

Lucy looked at me before starting on his hair "you know there's a separate room I think it's little more comfortable and I'll send Tyler there when I'm done with his hair so you can stay there if you want.
Sure I said trying to cover up my red face
"Awesome" Lucy said "it's that door to your right" pointing to a little hallway they had.
Thanks so much I said as I started walking in that direction.