IM NOT NORMAL!

~~Rebecca's POV~~

We grabbed our stuff and left the school... We started walking toward downtown...

Its very nice in the city but also very bad...

Claire brought me to a building...

A store like one of those food marts. I started walking through the lanes to find a bottle of water... I was bear the window I saw a guy with a black ski mask... With a backpack...

He came inside the store...

And went up to the cashier...

He was holding a gun toward the cashier head...

"Put the money in the bag!" He yelled

The cashier started pulling out money and putting it into the bag.

I had to say something!... I had to help...

All the people of the people in the store were on the ground... I had enough of this I stood up grabbed a hood and put it on... I put the hood up and walk towards the robber... Dang it what am I getting myself into?!

"PUT THE GUN DOWN!" I said and look straight at the floor, a strand of my hair was out of the hood...

"What are you going to do about it! Your just a girl!" He said

He pointed the gun towards me....

He fired... The bullet didn't hit me it fell off of the hood. I grabbed the bullet from off the floor. And I was shocked...

"What are you?!" He yelled

"Not normal." I mumble...

I grabbed his wrist and twisted it and he dropped the gun... He was on his knee on the floor, I grabbed the tape off the cashiers counter and taped his arms and legs and his mouth.

I grabbed a sharpie and opened his sleeves...

I wrote:

"Hello Police
This is a robber and I the person who saved the store, my name is " unknown" I'll let the press figure that out... Bye see you around...

I put the cap on the sharpie and left the store. I saw the cops so I ran I to a alley... Claire was there...

"Its not fake anymore..." She said leaning against a brick wall

"What? How? Why?" I said... Confused..

She walked in front of me...

"WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!" I screamed

"It worked!" She yelled

"What worked?" I ask

"The experiment!" She yelled

"How? And what the heck was the experiment!?" I yelled...

"Well I kinda gave you abilities... And I don't actually know the abilities..." She said...

"Why?" I asked...

"I wanted to help people... So I picked the best person to do that!" She said with a shy smile...

"So we came here to test your abilities!" She said looking down at the floor...

What was going on in my life?! And I just found out that I'm NOT NORMAL!

"What kind of test?" I said...

"Theres a lot but we have time!" She said.

"And if you don't want to you don't have to, you have a choice!" She said...

"Yes i want to!" I answered quickly...

"Are you sure?" She asked

"Yes I want to help people I don't want to hurt them... I want to save people and I want to protect then from any harm..." I said

She grabbed my arm and went up towards a building we went up a elevator and went to the roof...

"We are going to test you flight..." She said...

" wait what?!" I said

I was on the edge of the roof and Claire pushed me off! Was Claire freakin crazy?!

I felt the wind going in my hair...
The wind hitting my face...

Man was this a long jump because they building was short...

Wait I opened my eyes...

And I saw my self in the air... Was I in heaven?!

I saw Claire from below...with eyes wide...

I went towards her and landed on the roof...

"Okkkk you passed that test!" She said...

We.went down to the ground...

"Now we have to practice strength test..." She said

"Okkkkk...." I said...

"I want you to punch this wall!" She said and pointed toward the wall...

"What if I break my wrist..." I said

"Just so it!" She said...

I punched the wall and it's doesn't even hurt... I made a crack in the wall...

"OK now we do something else..."
She said...

"Pick up that car!" She said...

I did and I was holding it above my head...

I put the car down... And went towards Claire...

"Now we do self defense we already know your bullet proof so yeah... This will be there final test. But there may be some side effects and some others abilities..."

"OK!" I said

I learned fighting because I used to play fight my older brother and I would always win...

"Umm who am I going to fight?" I said..

"Me....."

Okay why would I want to fight my best friend...

We start fighting

She tries to make first punch but I dodge it...

She tries to kick me in the side but I grab her leg and she fall on the floor...

She gets up...

"Alright that was good!"

~~20 minutes later~~

We walk back to school and Claire walks back to her house... I sit in a bench and look around...

A car pulls up to the curb... It was Blake's car...

"Get in!" He says and smiles

I get in the car and he drives

~~10 minutes later~~

We make it to our house...

I asked if Blake can come in...

We go into the house and Dylan come into the living room. We all sit down on the couch and I grab the remote and turn on the TV...

The news was on...

"There was a robbery down town and a girl stopped it..." The reporter said

There showed a picture of what I wrote on the robbers arm...

"The call them self " unknown" we may have a superhero in our hands!
The store owner said that when the robber shot at the girl the bullet bounce off her..." The other reporter said...

"Wow that girl was tough!" Blake said.

"She sure was..." I said with a smile...