Chapter 23: Kneel at my Feet, Bitches!

Ace sigh.

What should you do when there's a buncha old piggies annoyingly squealing in front of you? 

"How could a Chairman of a respectable company go on stupid dates every other day?!"

"Your reputation and your every move reflect the company's image. How could you be that frivolous?!"

"We really shouldn't spontaneously elected a kid on such important position, just look at how he recklessly plays with the company's reputation!"

He massaged his temples and closed his eyes.

Should he kill? Should he butcher them one by one and make them into salted jerky?

Tsk tsk!

If trouble lets you off for a moment, just be thankful and keep quiet!

Everyone will still know you're fucking stupid even if you Don't fucking court trouble just because you fucking missed it!

Fucking fucker!

After another hopeless sigh, Ace opened his tired eyes(from crying his shits out last night) and roam his sight around the cold conference room.

Let's see,... On his left, You could see there a two-faced snake trying to hide his fanged smirk while giving him a malicious look.(as if you win, bastard!)

after that fucking greedy snake, there are also the other bunch of piggies who all have freaking ugly scowls in their swollen faces, there are also neutrals scattered around observing; waiting for a chance to scavenge and yeah,.. the only poker faced group of his Mom's 'faction' that seems to arrogantly test him by their silence.(fuck you, bitches)

Huh! So looks like the half that Gerald thought to be his faction had long jumped the fence and rolled on the muddy puddle on the shitty neighbor's barn. stupid shitty bitches...

see, Gerald? You fucking worked your sorry ass off for these damned foggies for 20 years yet you can't see any loyal one that woul've protect your child after you're gone!

Damned greedy oldies! Just lie down and die!

"Sir--"

Ace lifted his hand to stop George. He's quite sure that he will tell him to ask for his mother's 'support(named not-so-fucking foggies)' which he's damn fucking sure he doesn't need and will just make things worse.

Just some old bastards, no need to trouble his mom's beauty rest.

Reminiscing how these geezers trembled in front of him before and how they deliver their fucking speeches with righteousness and conviction now made Ace chuckle.

Of course, the geezers took offense, even the poker faced 'Matriarch faction' can't help but frown.

The hell's with this kid? Can't he see he's being reprimanded?!

Contrary to what they wanted and what they expected, Ace just relaxedly lean his back to the humongous chairman's seat, cross his long legs and tilt his awesome head. With his beautiful face twisted in a mocking smile, he looked down on the old foggies like an all powerful emperor to his oh-so-useless subjects.

The aura emanating from the youngster seemed to envelop them in cringing cold and seep deep into their bones that every atom in their body surrender to that incredible might.

The piggies were struck dumb by the sudden dominating display of majesty.

Different from the confidence of the late Patriarch or the determination oozing from the Matriarch, even the oppressive aura of the late Gerald Michaels couldn't hold a candle to the young heir of the Michaels' that  suffocates them with his overwhelming domination.

Those clear but mocking eyes tell them that their just Ants. Ants that could try to bother him and crawl around him but would easily die from a single finger from the young king, ONE MEASLY ANT AT A TIME...

They can't help but shiver.

The more an old foggy talked earlier, the more his brittle knees trembled.

Rick Johnson gritted his teeth while fighting the fear starting to take root in his depth.

The heck is with this kid!

He's obviously an 18 year old brat! How could he emit such dominance and charisma that even his most excellent predecessors pale in comparison?!

How could that idiot Gerald spawn such a devil?!

Just How the fuck was that possible?!

"Well..."

A single word spoken in a lax manner almost made them jump from their seats.

Ace just smirked.

The more he sees these pathetic bastards, the more he lament the  wasted 20 years of his pathetic life...

A little bit pissed off, Ace decided to show off a little.

He focused his threatening aura to the piggy that dissed him the most. This fucking bastard. "Hey you."

the only thing keeping the terrified old man standing is the same intense fear that made him stiffen."I-i..."

"Didn't you have a ton of things to say? Why don't you humor me?"

The geezer trembled so much you could see him shaking.

Fucking Pathetic.

Ace chose to just chuckle again, Sending a new wave of fright to all of the people and animals alike inside the cold conference room.

"okay. Seems like you don't have anything to say, Just fucking stay like that. Stop uselessly flapping your mouth" He stood up and patted his pants. "Sarah" Ace called for his assistant.

"Sir." the still poker faced woman answered his call.

"take care of these old fogg-gentlemen. make sure to 'educate' them on how to properly conduct themselves and tell them all the rules that they have to follow."

Nonchalantly, he started walking to the door with his secretary cum butler George.

But before he walked through the door George held open for him, he look back with a stern face. "Next time, Learn to know your place. Don't forget where you are seating and where i do..."

After Ace turned back and started walking,  He mumbled with the clear intention to be heard. "Shit...You're not fucking kids anymore... Such stupid fucks. Why am i even paying these shits..."

_--------------

A/n: when i backread what i wrote here, i realized how i let fuckers bully my cute airhead so i kinda forgot the other story and wrote this chap. xD. Anyway, most will still be edited and chaotic but, i recovered my love for Ace. xD so the time for Ace's romance will continue with counterattack on the side(๑¯ω¯๑)