Chapter 39: Manners Shouldn't Make Pigs

Note: For those who read Chap 38 without the crazy author's rant, pls go back there coz you've probably read the wrong version. But if there was the note but you skipped it,... well... Go the fuck on...

-----

After an overnight at the hospital room and a tonload of drama from his Mom and Joan and a lot of cringe love love scenes with his wifey, Ace was released early the next day.

Well damn! When the first ray of the sun hit the land, Ace immediately rolled off the bed and run to the bathroom to change his clothes.

This fucking hospital is super shitty! The cursed IV hurt so much but the nurses and doctors' stares prick harder! Why the fuck do they have to stay at his hospital room staring at them whole night? My wifey even had to go and he had to bear those creepy stares alone!

Is he some fucking critical patient? What's with the super tight survellance?! He just fainted once, 's all!

"Let's go." He called Harold immediately after he got out of the restroom.

He just raised his arm to acknowledge the doctors and nurses currently lined up and bowing 90 degrees on the side of his bed.

The moment he stepped out of the door, a loud exhale escaped his mouth. "Fuck! Freedom at last!"

Harold chuckled, George shook his head and Sarah, who's growing ruder the days go by, loudly snicker.

Ace didn't react and just continue taking rapid steps to the elevator.

*Ting!*

"Why do even have to visit that devil spawn?"

"I hope he just die."

"Yeah that devil should just die."

"Then let's just think that we're visiting to curse him."

"Oh, haha. How do we curse him?"

"I went to Europe last year and there was a ritual there that--"

The plump old man's mouth was slapped shut by a green eyes man as all the men riding the elevator stare terrified to a certain young man beautifully smiling outside the box.

The moment the mouthy fat old pig saw Ace, his eyes almost popped out cold sweat beaded in his forehead.

Ace's beautiful lips smiled so sweetly you couldn't just believe that they could spout shits as nasty as Ace's could.

He tip his head to the side and give a gentle look that seems so welcoming if you were just deaf. "Hey, why did you stop at the good part? I was just getting so fucking curious in that European Ritual shit you're talking about."

The plump old man shivered. Oh god. How would he even know that the devil he wants to curse would ask how he plans to curse himself? (A/n: I know it's confusing but the one who said "oh.haha. how do we curse him" was Ace and this pig actually answered. XD)

Seeing his pig teammate(by the way that's descriptive and idiomatic), Rick immediately tried to step forward and attemp a save. "Why don't we talk about it some other pl--"

The air turned cold and Ace's expression turned chilly. As chilly as his voice. "Back the fuck off, 'Uncle'. Everyone here at least finished high school. They should freakin know how to speak." With the same chilly face, his head face the mouthy old pig so oh so creepily. "Right?..."

With PowerPlay on display, of course, no one was able to talk. Sweat beaded on their foreheads.

As useless as Ace think they are, the truth is these pigs are actually powerful men 'under normal circumstances'. if not for the abnormal presence Ace emits, why would they cower like coward bitches?

It's just like how a level 100 fully equipped Player would still be intimidated with a Level 100 pro gamer who also happen to be the owner of the gaming company and actually has access to every heaven defying weapons and cheatlike skills.

You have to be a braindead Hero/Heroin with the Plot Armor to be able to stand firm against him.

Oh! Or a Green Shameless Snake with metal skin.

"No need to use profanities. It shows immaturity." The snake man said.

Ace seriously wants to snort. 'Oh shit, why don't you just directly say I'm immature? Bites me!'

Rick stood straighter and took an elderly stance- his favorite fucking move. "Manners should always be observed. I know your father wasn't able to properly guide you but we are always here fo-"

"If the Manners you're talking about includes visiting the hospital to curse someone throught some European Voodoo shits, I'd rather remain crude and immature, 'Uncle'." Still smiling but spouting such bullshits, Ace stressed the 'uncle' word again.

The plump old man that learned Curses throught Rituals in a certain European Country flinched. Even Rick was flushed red.

'If not for this stupid bastard!' Rick cursed in his head. These pig teammates always lead him to losses!

Finally shutting the unwanted crowd out and prematurely cutting off their presence short, the satisfied Ace arched his brow to the people still inside the elevator.

"So, does manners also include hanging out on the elevator to keep others from using them? Tsk. I don't really want to learn this manner shit. Looks like a lot of work." Giving a last disdainful look, He snorted and turned to the other elevator.

George immediately push the button and as if on que. It opened.

Good. Not a single pig on sight.

Ace step inside and Sarah reached for the button.

"Oh!" As if he really remembered something that can save a life, he even reach his arm to stop the door from closing (w/c made George widen his eyes in alarm) and kindheartedly reminded the pigs shuffling off the other door.

"The psychiatric ward was on the 2nd floor! Don't waste your visit. Seek treatment!"

-------------
A/n: I just need to be satisfied today. I have to imagine I'm Ace and the fuckers constantly fucking my life were the pigs.