~Chapter 2~

Yes I am back in your favourite story... I know I know I said I will update in just 24 hours but then I just got stuck with something, but hey... I am here na...

so I read a lot of comments saying they loved it and they loved kids... I know I love their kids too... and those who are expecting a hot hot romance between MaNan then I would like to say that then you are at the wrong story. They will have some of the scenes like that but I will not expand those moments elaborately because this story will have some serious parenting problem and struggles the couple goes while raising their kids. So the first issue is very clear with the first update that the couple does not find time for themselves which is actually true...

But the Main story line is still yet to reveal. I did hinted it in first chapter if you can make out of it 😬😉

Anyways, The next long update is here for you.!

And trust me even though I don't reply to your comments but I am reading them... so those who feel bad that I have not replied then please understand I have other work and other stories to write and think about also, I have my own life too so please don't feel bad, I am highly obliged to have readers like you.!

******

"Princess... what happened?" He asked.

Neel walked me towards where he was sitting and made me saw the book on the ground.

"Mahi spoilt my homework Mamma. She tears my homework Mamma... Mahi is bad... Mamma my homework... How will I do it again? Teacher will scold me..." Neel cried and hugged me.

I held him close to me and looked at Mahi who was weeping in Manik's neck. Manik sighed.

"Mahi... did you do this?" Manik asked her pushing her a back.

She weeps more and sniffed "Papa... I didn't do it purposely. Plomish... wo... wo..."

Neel cried more while Mahi too cried.

"He was not helping me. Mamma aapne bola tha na Neel has to help me. Wo help ni karta Mamma... Wo ye khelta hai par meri help ni karta... Neel is bad Mamma not me." She cried out showing the Rubik's cube and hugged Manik again.

"Okay both of you sit first and tell me exactly what happened? Neel... Mahi come on." I made Neel sit on the floor while Manik made Mahi sit beside him.

"Now tell us what happened?" Manik sat in front of them crossing his legs. I too sat beside him.

"Neel you tell us bachha." Manik said.

Neel sniffed and wiped his nose and face while looking at me "Mera homework khatam ho gaya to main khelna chahta tha Mamma. To main ye khel raha tha. Mahi was disturbing me so much. I couldn't complete my rubik's cube and then she teared my homework."

Mahi shook her head and looked at me with teary eyes "Mamma I told him so many times that he has to help me. Mujhe ni samj aata Mom kya karu? Usne help ni kiya aur ye gandi si chees khelta raha mujhe gussa aya to maine..." she then looked down and I sighed.

Manik looked at me and sighed too.

He pulled Mahi in his lap and hugged her. "Papa Mamma will scold me now. I am not bad tell Mamma no." She cried.

I too pulled into my lap and adjusted myself exactly in front of Manik who was caressing her hairs looking at me.

Neel hid his face into my chest and wrapped his hands around my neck.