Raven soul: chapter 13

Blair's pov:

River picked me up at nine. The party didn't start until ten but we were all stopping at Katrina's to get ready.

Katrina's house was a lot bigger then any of the houses I've seen in Fallen Springs. Two floors, a nice backyard and she even had a pool.

"Hey guys! I'm so glad- Blair what are you wearing!" Katrina said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I didn't have to many nice cloths so I put on dark red skinny jeans, a band shirt and black converse. My hair was straitened and I actually put on mascara.

"I think you look nice." River said.

"Thanks River." I said.

"No way are you going to Kade's party looking like that. X has better taste then you and she's blind! You need a dress." Katrina said.

"No way! X isn't wearing a dress!" I said.

"She's wearing a skirt and a blouse, your wearing jeans and a pajama top." Katrina said.

"It's a band shirt!" I said.

"I've never heard of them." Katrina said.

"You've never hear of Panic! At The Disco?" I asked.

"Nope." She said.

"There actually really good." Daniel said coming into the room.

"Whatever. You still need a dress." Katrina said.

"Maybe next time." I said.

"I'm holding you to that." Katrina said.

I felt something touch my leg and back.

"I think she'll be fine, it's The Cave after all." X said feeling my cloths.

"Er thanks?" I said.

"Alright people let's go! Were going to be late!" Katrina said looking at her reflection.

Katrina had a short black strapless dress on. The whole thing had a thin layer of lace patterns over the dress material. Her hair was pinned up in a bun with a black clip. She had mascara, eyeliner, lipstick and eyeshadow on. It was like she was getting married, just with a black dress instead of a white one.

"Kat, we have a half an hour." Daniel said.

"We don't want to be late!" Katrina said.

"We definitely don't want to be early though." River said.

X nodded.

"We should wait a little bit more. The Cave is right down the street." X said.

"Ugh, you guys are no fun!" Katrina said.

"I think you just want to see Kade." Dan said.

*you know it. Owen said*

Katrina blushed.

"I am excited to see him." She said.

"Are you sure about this Katrina? Kade doesn't seem like a trustworthy guy." I said.

"Your just jealous that I have a boyfriend Blair." Katrina said.

"No I'm not. But you guys keep warning me about him and now your going to date him? It doesn't seem right." I said.

"Well get over it, because we are together now." Katrina said.

I just sighed.

We all talked for about five minutes before Katrina insisted we needed to leave.