A Family With Room To Grow (Leatherface x Reader)

It's been nearly 9 months since I stumbled into the Sawyer house

It's been nearly 9 months since I stumbled into the Sawyer house. Nearly 9 months since that faithful day when I became apart of the family. I was afraid back then, so scared by having to watch as all my friends were massacred.

I was caught by him, this big man wearing a suit and a mask. A mask I found so horrible at the time. A frightening face that no one could love; at least, that's what I thought before.

I was invited to dinner, though seemingly forced at the time. I thought that only because I simply didn't understand. Leatherface didn't want to hurt me; he wanted to love me. He wanted me to be apart of the family.

He isn't very good at showing or expressing his emotions, due to his unfortunate disabilities. But, that doesn't make him any less of a good person or make him care about those he loves any less. He's a gentle giant, ruined by a cruel world and brought up by strict family values.

Kill or be killed, he was taught, and always defend your family, because there's nothing thicker than blood. Family will always love you, and they most definitely will always have your back.

That's why I fell for him. That's why he knew he wanted me in his family. He knew that I was loyal. He knew that I'd always have his back and that I could help his family - now my family -grow. And, grown it has.

After our dinner date and a slight pressuring from Drayton and Nubbins, I knew that Leatherface wanted to make me his. He wanted me to bring another life into this world, into this family, with him. After the incredible waves of shock that came from the situation, I felt oddly calmed; charmed even.

I felt loved more than I ever had, so I told him, "Yes, I'll be yours. I want to join this family. I want to help build it."

He jumped with joy, seemingly crying of happiness under his mask. The feeling of excitement overtook me as well. Tears poured down my face, saddening Leatherface. He was very upset that I was upset.

I laughed and told him, "No, I'm not sad; I'm happy! I'm happy, because I finally have a family. I'm happy because you want me in your family."

He squeezed me tightly in a hug and then jumped with joy yet again. After that, he grabbed me by the hand and kissed it.

"It's ok," I told him as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom upstairs. Although he was obviously confused about what to do, he undressed me. It was obvious that he was nervous, with it being his first time. He also didn't want to hurt me. I could then tell that he was smiling under his mask, his mask which he wouldn't remove in fear of me being afraid. He would later come to realize that I would love him not matter what, but this was our first night together.

After all of the awkwardness, he carefully laid me on the bed and began to make love to me. The love that we made was amazing, and on that night, we created a beautiful child. I think that she's gonna be a girl, but I know he's hoping for a son. We both couldn't be more excited, nor could we be a happier family.

It's been nearly 9 months since I stumbled into the Sawyer house, and it's been nearly 9 months since I became the happiest woman alive. I love my new family more than anything in this world, and I can't wait for it to continue to grow each and every day.

- - -

Requested by Inkneep