Chapter 6

"The principles of true art is not to portray, but to evoke"

- Jerzy Kosinski

************************

Unknowingly she kept looking for him at bus stop or in front of her college. Her heart wanted to look for him, but her mind didn't want him to come and meet her.

Five working days have passed, but there were no signs of him.

She got down from the bus, absentmindedly she bumped into a hard chest.

"No day dreaming miss." his voice brought a sudden energy to her. She immediately looked at him. Unconsciously her cheeks made dimples because of her smile.

But she maintained her composure and let her mind to take control.

"You?" she asked with an eye brow raised.

"Yeah, me only. Whom else are you expecting?" he grinned.

She shook her head. "It's late, I have to leave."

"Tomorrow, 8:30 morning, will be waiting in front of your hostel. Be ready." saying that he got on to his car and was about to ignite the engine,

"I said I will come with you only once." she reminded him, but he simply shrugged and said, "Rules are meant to be broken babe." he winked at her and drove away.

Jerk! She shook her head amused.

Next day, she got ready. When she went down she saw him standing in front of his car.

"Where is your bike?" she asked him.

"Why will the Royal Highness travel only in bike?" he teased her.

She giggled. "No, I love bike riding. Never traveled in that. Even I wanted to learn to ride bike." she pouted.

"Oh, okay don't worry. I will teach you soon after my bike come home." he promised her.

"Wait! What happened to your bike?" she asked.

"Met with an accident last Monday. So it is under repair." he said. That's why he wasn't able to meet her earlier.

"What? What happened? Why didn't you tell me? Did you get hurt?" she asked too many questions which amused him.

"I am perfectly alright, Ri. Now get in Ri." he ordered.

"J square." she muttered.

"Pardon." he couldn't get what she muttered.

"Jerk Jatadhari." she explained him.

He laughed heartily and ruffled his hair.

She glared at him for spoiling her hair style which she set it for one hour.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Well, I have been installing a new place for my art exhibition. I need your help." he said.

"What kinda help?" she asked.

"You will see." he grinned.

Soon he drove to new building which is near to his house. They both entered the building, and she noticed it was empty except some paint cans which was scattered on the floor.

He handled her a brush and asked her to choose the painting colour which is to be painted on the wall.

"Wait, are you asking me to paint this wall?" she asked him pointing to the near one.