The Trip to the Store

So fair warning guys ⚠️ this chapter may cause triggers, since it has violence in it!! 

Other than that enjoy it, if you can ha.

Peace Out!!!
_________________

"So it's been two weeks since we started dating and now we're officially girlfriends." Camren said while holding my hand and sipping from her coffee with the other. 

"I already know this. Why are you telling me?" I said.

"I'm not telling you. I'm telling Ella since she doesn't know." She glared at Camren.

"I already knew and besides I'm happy for you two." She said smiling at me, even though it looked forced.

"Thanks." Camren said smirking. "But can I ask you one question?" 

"What?" Ella said sighing. 

"How come you still hang around us knowing you're the third wheel. Aren't you dating Steven?" I looked at Ella too.

"Like I said me and Ava worked things out, so I'm hanging around you guys, because she's my friend." Camren just glared. "And besides, I've been getting tired of Steven and his attitude and the rest of his hateful friends, so I broke up with him." She said smiling while resting her chin on her hands staring at me.

I looked into Ella's eyes and had a feeling she was telling the truth, which isn't a good thing for me now.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt an arm snaking around my waist causing me to flinch a little and heart race. "Well Good for you." Camren said, holding me.

I watched as the two stared at each other. Why do I get the feeling they don't like each other.

**********

"Bye!" Camren said cheerfully as she exited my car. I was fixing to drive off but she stopped me and ran to the driver side window. 

"What?" I asked.

She smiled and caught me off guard by planting a kiss on my lips. "I'll call you." She said biting her lip and smiling. 

"Ok." I said as I watched her run into her house.

I drove off holding my lips once again. The kiss feels different. It always does when she kisses me. I keep expecting to feel something, but I don't. Her kisses do feel warm, soft and gentle, but it doesn't make me feel anything. I still feel empty. But I've been doing good with my emotions now, which is great, but I can't shake the feeling that something's missing. Yeah I like Camren, but there's something more. I want to feel completely happy... something I've been wanting.

When I got home I went straight to my room nearly tripping over the papers that was still on my floor. I guess I better pick them up now.

I grabbed my trash can and began picking up the pieces one by one. Once I was done picking up the last piece I sat on my bed looking at it. It was a drawing of Ella. I studied all the details of her, I nearly forgot how pretty she is. Wait did I just call her pretty? Oh well. I might as well admit it, she is pretty.

Instead of throwing the drawing away I decided to put it in my sketchbook right by the other picture of her.

Once I was done I walked to my desk and sat down and began drawing. A few hours past, and I was nearly done with the picture, of a field.

"Only one more thing left to add." I put down a pencil I was using to grab another I use for the small details, but noticed I ran out. I guess I need to stalk up on more pencils and supplies.