Part 4

(Your POV )
" alright you are not hanging out" Dracula said while looking at you while going to a stone wall tapping on it, your heart sunk knowing that you have to leave to hotel. You saw Dracula pull on a torch and he stone brick wall divided into a opening that led into a darker tunnel " whoa a secret tunnel" you whispered while entering. Dracula grabs a lit torch and walks down the passage with you. " so why are we down here?" You asked while looking up at Dracula " we are sneaking you through here so he doesn't see us" Dracula said you felt let down knowing that he was making you leave regardless I am starting to feel like my heart just grew heavy is it heart break?. It wasn't long till Dracula ran into a wall and he groaned in frustration " I don't usually come down here much it's ment to be a escape tunnel in case humans invaded" you nod in understanding where he was coming from in the the situation.
***********time skip**************
We arrived to another wall and when it opened it was nothing but chaos a mummy and werewolf and a Frankenstein where beating up zombies that looked like old orchestra artists. One looked like Mozart the other Beethoven and Bok. " hey drac what are you doing?" The tall Frankenstein said while looking at us " nothing what are you going with zombie Beethoven put them down" Dracula demanded while walking out of the passage towards the chaos. Leaving me by myself " hey I thought you where planning?" A spine chilling voice said with a teasing tone I looked around for who was talking to me. " right here" the voice said again before I could say anything he appeared right in front of me but upside down " I... ummm never caught your name" you mumbled nervously while trying to look into his ice blue eyes. " I am Marcus" he said while now leaning against the wall but upright this time " that's a nice name I really like it" you commented while blushing " thanks my mom picked it so what's your name?" Marcus asked while walking up to you and putting his forearm against the wall a few inches away from the top of your head, leaning in while placing a gentle hand on your chin making you look up at him " (y/n) my name is (y/n)" you whispered shyly " beautiful name" Marcus whispers. "Hey Marcus who's your friend?" A mummy asks while looking at me and Marcus, Marcus slowly pulls away and leads me into the room " this is (y/n) she is helping my dad plan my birthday" Marcus said while gesturing to me and smiling . " wait someone help you?" The mummy asked Dracula " captain control freak" the werewolf added " it's count and I thought it would be better to have someone closer to Marcus's age to help with the arrangements" Dracula said while smiling. "Ok look mr tight coffin over here wanted these lamo's to play at the party" the werewolf said while Dracula glared at him " so we thought that we could lighten things up a bit" the Frankenstein said while smiling at you " okay let's hear you guys play" I said while standing with Dracula and Marcus at the front of the stage.
*******time skip after the slow song***
After they where done you bit your lip and said " that was great but I think it needs like a bit of an upbeat" you added while walking on the stage you grabbed a spare guitar and plugging the in " okay try and follow my lead this is a song I know off by heart so let's start" you said nervously while playing the guitar soon everyone joined in
*******(play the song)***************
After the song was over everyone at the bar and some extra monsters cheered and Marcus looked at you amazed and blushed slightly he ran his pale hand through his black hair with his finger nails painted black and half of his hand were covered with black fingerless gloves ' how could he get anymore cuter'