Chapter 19

CHAPTER 19

Kill All, Sleep

“You… you…” Jing Yue fiercely inhaled fresh air. Her eyes widened as she glared at Xiao Chen’s complacent face, and finally, she opened her mouth to bite Xiao Chen.

Xiao Chen immediately dodged and held Jing Yue’s head back. He narrowed his eyes and said: “You move again, I’ll continue to kiss.”

“You! A big bully!” Jing Yue forcefully pushed Xiao Chen away. She stood up, seething with anger, and shouted: “Yin Jian, Yin Feng, let’s go!”

“Stop.” Xiao Chen stood up. He stared at Jing Yue and said: “Where are you going?”

“Bathe! You’re not dirty ah!?” Jing Yue angrily glared at Xiao Chen and left, taking the two gray wolves along with her. After a while, Jing Yue’s threatening words came through: “Who dare to peek, this old mother will bite him to death!”

Xing Yi and Xing trembled ferociously. They stared silently at Xiao Chen’s blackened face and suddenly thought about whether this time they should run or not. If by any chance they accidently pushed master’s ‘button’, they would have to bear the consequences ah!

Xiao Chen watched the four black clothed men who were placed on the ground by Xing Er, his face already recovered its indifference. He frowned slightly when he stared at the four men and asked: “Who among you are willing to start talking?”

The four men were dumbfounded for a moment; it was as if they had just recovered their soul after seeing the events before. They twisted their body trying to speak. Xiao Chen inclined his head slightly to look at Xing Er, hinting at him to open their xuédào*. Xing Er moved forward to untie one man’s xuédào.

“What do you have to say?” Xiao Chen indifferently stared at the black clothed man and asked.

The black clothed man resolutely swallowed his saliva and said: “I…… I’ll tell you all the ambush locations the second prince has arranged.”

“Wu…… wu……” when they heard these words, the other three people whose mute points* had been pressed suddenly exposed indignant looks on their faces. They twisted their bodies as if they wanted to prevent that one black clothed man from talking.

“Speak.” Xiao Chen, without any change of expression, simply spitted one word out in indifference. The black clothed man, unconcerned about his companions that tried to block him, explained in full detail. He occasionally looked at Xiao Chen’s expression, yet he didn’t manage to see even the slightest clue.

After Xiao Chen finished listening, he indifferently turned his head and asked: “Nothing else?”

The black clothed man’s was trembling; frightened, he looked at Xiao Chen and said: “No…… Nothing.”

“Xing Yi, kill all of them.” Xiao Chen indifferently turned around and left. Those words he uttered were ice-cold and without any trace of warmth. Black clothed man went blank for a moment, apparently couldn’t comprehend why Xiao Chen wanted to kill him. Black clothed man opened his mouth to talk, yet he suddenly felt something cold on his neck.

“Hhh……” the black clothed man tried hard to speak; however, he found the he was simply unable to speak. The life in his eyes dimmed until it slowly disappeared.

Xing Yi efficiently killed all the black clothed men. After he wiped the blood on the arrowhead, he cupped his hands toward Xiao Chen and said: “Master, what are we going to do now?”

“Since the second prince has prepared such majestic welcoming ceremony, naturally, we have to participate.” Xiao Chen stood and held his hands on his back; a dense killing intent was flickered in his eyes. Xing Yi’s face became solemn and he respectfully answered yes. He understood in his heart that a major event would take place.

“Aiya, really comfortable.” Jing Yue yawned and brought a clean cloth to wipe her hair. She blinked her eyes and walked towards Xiao Chen. When she leaned head and saw those black clothed men were killed in one cut each, she raised her eyebrows and said: “I thought I would see a world tragedy.”

“World tragedy?” Xiao Chen frowned when he saw Jing Yue’s wet hair.

“A…… I was talking nonsense.” Jing Yue patted her own head. She raised her head to look at Xiao Chen and asked: “Where are we going to sleep now?”

—-

*  Xuédào : A type of acupuncture point

* Mute point : an acupuncture point which would render someone mute if it was pressed.