Love for love

Aarya's p.o.v.:

Today is one of the best days with her. I took her to the theme park and we enjoyed there. She smiled today and I am so happy to see that. I want to see her smile forever. I gave her a surprise by keeping a teddy bear in our room. I know girls will love teddy bears. That's why I kept it there. As soon as she saw that she started smiling and surprised. She went near the teddy and fall on it. It is so big and she rolled on it. I smiled her seeing all this and suddenly she ran to me and hugged me.

I stunned in that place I can't believe my love hugged me. And I hugged her back. She tried to get away but I didn't give her the release I hugged tightly like there is no tomorrow. I know she will struggle but I didn't want to let her go. Her breathing becomes abnormal and she pushed me away and went inside the bathroom.

I am still have the effect in me. I think she feels shy that's why she went. I went near the teddy and fell on it. It is really so soft but not likely to my love. I like her skin only. Then my love came out of the bathroom with a skirt and top.

Her shirt has unicorn face and skirt is white matching with her too

Her shirt has unicorn face and skirt is white matching with her too. She is so cute in that.

      She washed her face and it is fresh and she combed her hair in a ponytail

She washed her face and it is fresh and she combed her hair in a ponytail. I love it she is lovely in ponytail.

She is now behaving like a normal wife. I am glad she is accepting this life. Then I went to take bath. I took a long relaxing shower and came out with trousers. My love is not in the room. I went down and she is standing in the kitchen cooking something. I silently went down and hopefully she didn't notice. I went behind her and holds her waist. She jerked and I didn't leave her. I rested my head on her shoulder inhaling her scent.

I asked her " What is the dinner, Mrs. Aarya?" She said " Ahh.... It..... is.... just.... noodles." I don't know to cook that's why..." She she stumbled because of my closeness. But I like that. I said " No problem. I love to eat anything made by you. Tomorrow cook will come. So don't worry." I went to sit in the dinning table and my love brought me the noodles. It is really different. She put eggs and it's really gives a different taste. I asked her " wow. It's amazing. I haven't eaten any noodles like this. What are the things you put in this?"

        She said " It's just some eggs and some salt

She said " It's just some eggs and some salt. That's it. It is my sister method to make the noodles more tasty." I stopped eating for a second and my smile vanished. She still thinking about her family. It's okay. I have to give her some time to forget them. We ate our dinner and she asked " Do you need milk to drink? " I said " yeah. Sounds good." I went to room and lay down on the bed. My love came in with a glass of milk.

        I took it from her and started drinking sip by sip

I took it from her and started drinking sip by sip. She went to the dressing table and removing her band, her hair fell on her shoulsee very beautifully. It's like a waterfalls from the hills. It is so smooth and silky. She came to me and took the glass and went near the door. I asked her " Where are you going?" She said " to keep this in the kitchen." I said " keep it here." She said " it will give smell. I hate milk smell. That's why."

I said " oh I understand" she went and went to deep thoughts. One thing I undestand about her today. If I show her affection she will show it if I show anger she will deny and started to refuse me. So I have to be good to her to gain my love. It's is same like boomerang what I give will come to me. So it is like Love for love...

Hi guys. Some people are not waiting to get my update. Is it that much interesting? I will try to give 2mrow update if possible. Bye:)