I have to change...

Madhu's p.o.v.:

At last Aarya left for London. I knew he will go before he informed that to me. I heard when he is talking to someone in the beach house in the living room and I heard that he is leaving for London.

But I am not confirmed how many days. The only thing I know is he will be leaving 2 days from now. I decided that this is the best time to get rid of him and I have to execute my plan.

The next morning I woke up before him and took the car. Fortunately I got to know how to ride a car from him. Otherwise I can't use any vehicle since he will get me soon.

First I went to the ticket booking shop and booked a ticket for me. I used his money and I know he will know that but I also went to the market and bought some groceries. Now he will think that I used his money in buying groceries.

I came back to the beach house and as I expected he is waiting for me. On seeing Me, he relaxed and thank God he believed me. We ate dinner together that night and the next day we got to his mansion and I bought lunch to him and that night he got me a puppy.

The next morning to my luck he went to London. This is the time to work out my plan. I know the travelling hours will be more and this is the time I have to use each and every minute wisely.

I took bath and went out to see how many bodyguards are there and I have to do something to get out of this mansion. I went down and the maid made the breakfast and I ate it and went outside.

I took a car keys and started the car. At the main gate the security stopped me and asked me where am I going and I said I am going to shopping and I will be back don't worry. He allowed me to go. But I know they will not allow me to go alone and they will follow me.

I went to a super market and got some stuff like rope, pocket knife, pepper spray, etc. I mainly bought hair dye.I know these are self defence weapons. I should have this to me. And I went to mansion directly and I went to my room.

I took my phone and Google some self defence movements to save me from some attacks. I planned my escape for 2 days. Now today this is my time to escape from here. Now the time is 11pm and I know the security will be there.

I wore a t shirt and jeans and a bag with cap and shoes. I got my stuff which I bought from market. I put a pony tail and i have done so many things today. I coloured my hair blonde and I put some contact lens I bought by myself.

           I have to completely change myself

I have to completely change myself. I used a new perfume and I removed all my ornaments and mainly my rings. I kept it inside the dressing table and I took a deep breathe and went downstairs. There is no one and I went to the laundry room. There is a big tunnel will be there where every laundry bag will be thrown and it will reach the truck.

I myself got into a bag and locked myself and the bag is put into the time and I fell into something. I heard the truck engine sound. I confirmed that I am in the truck now. I took a deep breathe and after one hour and I got out of the bag using my pocket knife.I got out of the bag and saw somewhere going on the road. I got down and jumped from the truck.