all tied up E.D

y/n's POV
y/n- "hey baby, can I use your phone real quick, mine died"
E- "yeah, sure. what do you need it for?"
y/n- "i just need to look up something."
Eth handed me his phone and I opened up Safari. The page was open to images and in the search bar was "bondage"
y/n- "hey Ethan?"
E- "yeah?"
he looked over to the screen and noticed that he forgot to clear his search history.
E- "Uh- ummm- jus- uh-"
I couldnt help but laugh. Its cute to see him embarrassed.
y/n- "Its okay, I just didnt know you were into this"
E-"im not- well I am but- nothing. forget you saw that."
I lean over and whisper in his ear
"You should have told me sooner. I think its hot" and proceeded to nibble on it.
His eyes got wide and I could tell he's surprised.
E- "Ive never done that before"
y/n"me either, but that hasnt stopped us before" memories start flashing through my head and its turning me on.
E- "so you want to?"
I sit on his waist and rotate my hips a little, knowing it drives him crazy and say
"go get something to tie me up with, Daddy"
And with that, he almost jumps off the bed and runs to find something that could be used as a rope. Meanwhile, I start to undress leaving me in nothing but my lingerie,  open the drawer, and pull out a satin red blindfold. which, in my opinion, isnt used enough.
After what seems to be eternity, Ethan walks into the room with the "belt" (idfk what its called) from my robe. He smirks when he sees im already in my lingerie and I can see a boner starting to form in his pants.
"lay down"
I lay down and he brings my hands together, raising them over my head and ties them to the headboard, then puts the blindfold over my eyes.
He moves closer down to my heat and starts to nibble at my panties then slide them down. The gust of cool air hits my, already wet, bundle of nerves, and I form chills, which he notices.

He scoops his arms under my thighs and brings them closer to his face.
"No moving, and no talking, okay princess?"
"what!? theres no way in hel-"
im interrupted by him squeezing my thigh.
"thats what I thought"
He starts by taking slow and long strokes with his tongue and as much as I want to tell him to stop teasing, Im scared of the punishment.
Then, suddenly, he slams two fingers in me and I gasp.
"what did I say?"
"no talking and no moving"
"good girl, dont do it again"
"but i-"
"dont do it again."
"okay"
and he goes right back to pleasuring me