what happens in LA.. G.D pt 1/?

I walk into the airport with my luggage extremely nervous. not about the flight, but about staying with my cousin in LA. we've never been that close, but over the past few months in quarantine we've been texting and talking a lot more.
   she lives a crazy life, always has. I didn't realize just how crazy until I saw her in one of David  Dobrik's vlogs. I'm not obsessed with his videos or anything, but I have to admit it's pretty cool. She made me promise Id be down to go to all the bars and clubs my fake can get me into (I just turned 18) and I knew I was in for a wild few weeks.

   she picked me up from the airport and had me drop off my luggage and get ready for what I knew was going to be a long night. Ive been drunk around 4 times, and hated all 4. I hate not feeling in control of my body and I hate that drinking makes me feel sick before Im even drunk. yet, I had a feeling sometime this trip, I would experience drunk #5, #6, and maybe even #7.
   i loosely curled my hair, put on light makeup, and decided on a lacy body suit and black leather pants. this was probably my most "sexy" outfit. mainly because up until a few weeks ago, my family would kill me if I dressed like this. but college starts in a month and they cant look though my closet anymore.

"DAYUM" I hear from the small apartment kitchen as I step out the room

"I didn't know you could look that good!!"

"very funny, Lexie"  but honestly, I didnt know I could look this good either.
we start walking until we find the place her friends invited her to eat dinner at, and I notice I'm getting a lot more attention than I usually do. I mean, im not the most self confident person, but i do know a few things.

1. i have a nice body and fat-ish ass(was first told this in 7th grade)
2. my face is not a bad looking face, in fact, id give it an 8.5/10
3. this is a sexy outfit and men love sexy outfits regardless of what you look like :)

I was starting to think I might actually catch the eye of a man whos worth my time for once.

Once we arrived, we stepped in and saw her group of friends waving at us from the bar. One friend, in particular though, really caught my eye...