31. My Revealed Savior

Belle is Maddien's little sister. Freese is Belle's wolf.

Maddien is Belle's older sister. Clara is Maddien's wolf.

Jazzy's POV.
It is the Friday night party for mine and Jesse's friends.

"It's time to party!" Kiley cheered.

I come out of the bathroom with a short blue dress, which came down midthiegh, and blue and black flats

Shelby had a black dress, that comes down to little past her knees, and solid black flats.

Hazey has on a dark navy blue dress with a black belt and five inch black heels.

Alexis had on a dark grey, almost black, dress on with a thin silver belt and white flats.

Kiley has a pink lacey type dress with pink heels.

"Are you girls..." Jesse asks opening the door fully to reveal the boys. "...ready?" he breathed out looking over my body in lust.

"Yup," Shelby grins, winking at me. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Let's go!" Kiley yelled, running out of the room. Everyone laughs. Jesse and Jose gulp nervously. Jose rubs the back of his neck while Jesse threads his fingers in his hair.

¥¥¥¥¥

Later that night, I bump into two girls. One smells fimiliar...

"Hi," the older looking girl said, and I waved at them shyly.

"What's your name?" the younger one asks, glancing down my body. "My name is Belle by the way. And my wolf is called Freese."

"I'm Jasmine. My Wolf's name is Crystal."

"I'm Maddien, my wolf here is named Clara," the eldest says.

I kneel down, petting Clara and Freese. Wait...I've seen a wolf that looks like Clara before. The same exact wolf. That must mean...

"Thank you, Maddien," I thank her, looking up.

"For what?" Madden asks in confusion.

"You saved my life."

"That was you! My own Luna?" She curses silently.

"What is a Luna?" I question.

"It's a pack leader that has to be marked and mated with the Alpha. Plus, you have to have at least two to three pups that are boys, and the Alpha will only take care of the oldest, having him grow up like a true Alpha Hier," Maddien explains.

"Also, Alphas won't care about the other pups unless something happens to the first born," Belle adds.

"What?" By now, tears were forming in my eyes.

"I'm so sorry, Luna," Maddien apoligizes.

"I better go," I whisper.

I walk away, racing out into the ally way, away from the party. Tears poured from my eyes. I ran into a warm body that sent electrobolts throughout my body.

"Little one, what's wrong?" Jose asks quietly.

"You...you...never told me," I cry, burying my face in his chest.

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything," Jose defended himself. I stared into his brown eyes.

"How do wolves mate with each other?"

I'm so, so, so sorry for not updating for how long. I was super busy.

So please forgive me?

I even updated early. Again, so sorry. There might be probably less than 10 chapters left. So, be prepared for the ending!!! 😉😉😉😉

Next update: Whenever I can.