part 8

hey all.............happy reading...........

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Next day morning I woke up to see avni smiling sheepishly under my embrace. May be she is blushing for last night. Happens. She is shy for the hot session as if it was the first time. I tightened my grip around her making her realise that I am awake.

"Wanna go another round or what..." I replied to which she slapped my chest hard. Again why is she so strange? Well I guess I spoke out my mind voice loud.

Then she gave me a teasing look while I face palmed myself in embrace as she asked whether I am having mood swings.

"No Avni not again. And not after all. I know I acted like a manic for last night but u can't tease me for this. That's so embarrassing. How could u do that?" well I screamed inside me for such stupid activity.

"Well Mr. Khanna u should have think about that before shouting that ur water broke like a manic in the mid of nowhere at night. U deserve it."

Avni then got up to get ready while I did the same after few minutes.

Well we both didn't speak much while doing our daily chores. Oh haan.........I have forgotten to mention that Avni has become a writer now writing her own book under a publication. So she got ready along with me and we both headed down for the tiresome day ahead.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Neil where are u. All are gonna arrive in a short while" Avni spoke in a rush.

"Avni I am one the way please don't open the suspense to anyone before I come back" I responded back fastly as I was driving.

With that I cut off the call. We both are gonna say about our pregnancy to our family. And I can't wait to see their reaction. Well with the surprise though. Let's see for it.

I reached the home and watched out to see that no one has arrived yet.

I went in to see Avni sitting in the dining table and eating ice creams.

I immediately took away the scoop away from her giving her the dead glare while she equally responded the same to me for snatching her ice cream away from her.

"What are u doing Avni? U can't frequently eat ice cream. That is not good for Ur health. Didn't u listen to doctor when she told u." I fired back while she made no change of expression.

"Neil I don't care can u please give me my ice cream cup back. I badly want it." She said licking the remaining ice cream on the spoon while still demanding the cup from me.

Now she has became too stubborn. This is too bad as she has been spoilt with too much of pampering. Well what made me shift my thought is when I saw mist forming in her eyes. Oh god. This girl is getting too emotional to each and every thing.

"Avni stop it. U have had enough ice cream yesterday. What about trying something different. Say and I will prepare for u."

I tried to convince her while the family member came and were right behind us.

"puthar why are u both fighting." I heard Bebe voice and turned around to see the whole family in front of me.

"Bebe Neil is trying to steal my ice cream." Avni complained shamelessly as a 5 year old kid with her signature cute pout.

"Par Bebe doctor has refused her to eat unhealthy foods and yet she is not listening." I immediately shouted back then we both bit our tongue immediately as we spilled out the surprise.

"Doctor has refused. Avni is ur fever not yet reduced." Mom came forward touching avni's forehead while Avni gave a dead glare to me. something which should not have happened. Thank god she miscoded.