part 18

Hold on...........

This is the last chapter😢😢😢........

But u guys will get an epilogue😄..........

The longest epilogue will be ahead😉........

But that comes with a bribe😐😯😉........

The last bribe😥.......

Obviously vote and comment😊.........

And much love to everyone😘😘😘.....

Happy reading............

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Neil was holding his daughter close to his heart while swetha aunty was holding the boy.

It has been nearly 2 hours since Avni has backed off after the hectic pain she has undergone.

Now Avni was slowly gaining consciousness as her son started to wail up. She opened her eyes to see Neil sitting beside her with one baby in hand while the other one was snuggled in her chest. Neil did this intentionally to wake Avni up as the baby is not going quiet even after a lot of trying. Avni immediately gave a protective hug towards the newborn which has already started to miss his mom.

"This is not fair Avni he is quiet now as soon as u hugged him" Neil complained as a child while Avni chuckled at his reaction. Slowly she came back to her senses while each and every family member kissed and pampered Avni before leaving as only one person is allowed to stay with the patient and none other than Neil could stay as Neil would never let such thing happen.

Meanwhile nurses came to help Avni feed the babies as soon as all left.

Avni asked Neil to stay as he awkwardly got up to leave the room.

Neil as well as the nurses along with the doctor starred at Avni while she gave a warm smile to Neil.

"I don't want u to miss or stay away from anything related to our children Neil. And u also should help me each and every time I feed. Its twin and I can't handle them all alone." Came her most honest confession to which Neil happily took the pregnancy pillow and sat near Avni. She freed her breast and the nurses placed both the babies on either side of the pillow and the doctor started to make baby comfortable enough to suck from the position they were lying.

It took 30 minutes for both of them stop their sucking work and doze to sleep with mouth still over avni's breast. Neil pulled one of the child slowly as instructed by the doctor while the baby made a face expression changing as it missed its warmth but became normal as Neil placed his baby back to his chest. Avni smiled at Neil looking at the way he was involved with the babies. After placing the baby slowly at the cradle he took the next baby also and placed exactly next to the first one. As twins always demands its partners togetherness.

"So Neil. When are the baby A and B are going to be named."

Avni asked as Neil also leaned against the bed with one arms protectively over Avni and both their focus towards the cradle.

"Do u have any suggestions" Neil asked.

"Well for boy I thought of naming Neev Khanna" Avni said looking for Neil's expression while he just smiled.

He turned and kissed her forehead

"I loved it." He mumbled keeping his lips over there for a little long time before backing off for speaking.

"And for girl I have thought something." Neil said excitedly.

"I know that u will have ready name for girl as u were so desperate to get a girl baby. So I was damn sure that u would have planned till her kanniyadhan also." Avni said jokingly remembering the early encounter while Neil glared at her in a warning tone.

"Ok. Say now" Avni said learning the way Neil was glaring.

Let's name her as Nesha Avni Neil Khanna" Neil said while his eyes still fixed on the cradle.

Avni jerked from his grip while looked deep into his eyes demanding for explanation. She didn't understand the meaning of the name.

"Well. She is the gift from u Avni." Neil paused to study avni's expression. Since it showed no trace of clarity he continued to explain. No way is Avni goanna find unless Neil explains.

"So I want to name her after the names of those two souls who gifted me u" Neil completed while avni's eyes filled with tears understanding what Neil said.

Its NEela maa + AyeSHA maa. Avni felled abruptly on Neil's chest making a soft cry yet giving thousands more thanks for such a loveable husband. She was the happiest soul existing in the world and there was the "Naamkaran" of their children.

*The End*

So guys the beautiful journey is to the end. And prologue will be updated soon.

For those who asked me to continue this ff with avneil's babies growing up. I am extremely sorry that I cannot write that.

The main motive of this ff was to show their pregnancy track which cvs snatched from us. But continuing this is of no meaning.

I clearly ask apologies to everyone for disappointing u with rejection. I know u may be angry on me. But trust me let the journey remain beautiful in the way it is left to be. And here it is ending.

I am emotional right now😷😢.............

Well a new story "hand in hand "will be updated by me soon may be by tomorrow. I request Ur constant support over there also. It's a humble request dear's.

Once again thank u all so much for joining me in this beautiful journey.

I WANNA ASK SOMETHING.........

Do u guys want to see avniel's romance on epilogue or only fun........

Which one u guys want more to be concentrated.............

Say that through comments as it is the final request I can fulfill for this ff.

With ever much love,

Prinku❤