That Was Unexpected...

Connor's POV

After the beach, we all cleaned up and went to local, fancy, seafood restaurant. Luckily there was no fans there to ruin the double date...

The waitress showed us to our table, and gave us our menus. "Have you guys been here?"" I asked the girls.

"Not me..." Andrea said.

"I've never been here... It looks nice, and food on menu seems good." She said and smiled.

The waitress took our order and we all talked while we waited... I looked at Kate and I said, "wow... You look Fantastic." She blushed... Which mad me kinda blush.

"Thanks, but don't you mean, Frantastic?" She said with a smirk. We all laughed. It was then silent for a little while... The science was broken, with an EXPLOSION of screams. I looked behind me and I saw over 100 girls trying to get past the doors being held by guards. The manager ran over to us and guided us all to the emergency exit, which was hard because we were on the 8th floor... We ran down the emergency exit in the back.

When we were at the bottom, everyone took a moment to catch their breath. I stepped out the door, hoping for fresh air, but what I saw was, over 200 fans going crazy behind the fence. I walked back in and said... "Guys there are so many fans out there!!! We can't go out there... We don't even have guards to help us!"

"It's okay.... We will find a way to get out." Kate said and held my hand, to help me calm down. The manager told us there was a another way, but we have to get the fans in the restaurant to move away... "Someone could run out there with a wig, that looks like either mine or Connor's hair..." Kian said. The manager agreed and went upstairs, put on a wig and a hood and ran out... Clearing all the fans from the restaurant. We ran back up and there was 4 guards up there to lead us to the exit. Before we stepped out the door, a car pulled up. Andrea and Kate looked worried. Kian walked out the door and asked, "who's there??"

The window rolled down and it was my sister she said, "Get in!! Before they get here!!" We went into the car, letting the girls to first, and drove out of there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Kate's POV

We were in the car at this point. "What are we going to do??" I whispered to Andrea.

"I don't know, this NEVER happened before." She whispered back.

Connor, in the seat in front of us, turned around and said, "you girls okay?? I'm so sorry this happened... I didn't expect this."

"It's okay. I understand." I said back.

I looked behind us and saw a crowd of girls chasing us... "C-C-Connor..." I said, tapping him on the shoulder.

"It's okay... We got awa- WOAH" he said as he turned around. "Oh no...Nicola... What are we going to do??"

His sister at this point was in complete panic... She kept driving... But the next thing I knew... Everything was black.....

A/N: OH MAH GAWD!!! You readers have NO IDEA what's going to happen!!!! AHHHHHH I'm so excited to share it with you guys!!