REBEL WARS 2018 WINNERS

Well, Rebels, here we are, the day you've all been waiting for! Since our birthday in June, you've all been battling it out in a series of judging rounds, and the best of the best have come out on top.

Let's talk goodies, shall we? All winners will receive the prizes as described in the Prizes chapter. However, we had three special surprise prizes to further shower our winners with love!

The first surprise is for one randomly chosen first-place genre winner! This lucky winner will receive three-month subscription to the Online Writing Log courtesy of TechieInAK . Everyone gets free premium for NanoWriMo, so your free sub will start in December-February, and you get to enjoy all of the extra features this interactive writing tracker has to offer. Keep on those word counts!

The other two special surprise prizes are listed for first place of Graphics and Creative Writing!

For all stickers and prizes, we'll need you to PM @Rebel_Town with your email address so we can send you your winnings. We'll be doling everything out throughout the next week, so please be patient with us!

First place reviewers are listed for the entry they will be providing the prize review to. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your reviewer with questions, but be aware they are not obligated to read more than the first five chapters of your book (unless you have something else worked out with them). The review will be posted in this book upon completion!

And, without further ado, here are the crowned victors of the Rebel Wars 2018.

As a bonus, under each title, you can find a quote from the notes we received from the judges. :)

GENRES

Romance

Honorable Mention:

Seattle Love Story by lovingtimetravel

The author has created relatable and humorous characters, in a well described landscape.

Third Place:

Wandering With Her by Jazzy1983

The characters feel organic to me, and the author doesn't shy away from making the characters three dimensional with strengths and weaknesses.

Second Place:

Unexpected Desire by njdevin529 

I loved this entry. It was an addictive read from the get go. Grabbed my attention.  

First place:

Wickedly Yours by queen_of_sass

This book has definitely made it to my personal reading list. The author has done a really good job at creating an atmosphere that is clearly from another era.

Rebel Review: Rather_Be_A_Unicorn

Teen Fiction/Fan Fiction

Honorable Mention:

Quicksand by igiveacrap

The quality is top-notch due to the unique writing style.

Third Place:

AC/DC by DannyAsokan