The Unforgettable Night

Tsunayoshi was silently changing his clothes but was still blushing like a riped tomato.
When Tsunayoshi finished changing into a orange bunny designed pajamas,when he finished changing,he went to open the door.
Tsuna opened the door and Reborn was standing quietly to the side of the door.Reborn noticed Tsunas presence.

"So~You finally finished?"Asked Reborn amused.

"Y-yes"Said Tsuna stuttering.

'Oh,Wow I my student looks absolutely stunning with his cute pajamas on"Thought Reborn with a sly smirk.

Tsuna noticed the smirk of his tutor and he just shrugged it off,not knowing that he should have been VERY careful.Nana then suddenly yelled "Dinners ready!".

Tsuna felt relieved and
"W-well,lets get going before the food will be cold"Said Tsuna while stuttering.

"Then.."Reborn said.

"Wh-hat?"Said Tsuna while stuttering.

Suddenly Reborn hold Tsuna Bridal style so fast and Tsuna was shocked tgrn turned to a blushing mess.

"Wha-at are you doing?!"Yelled Tsuna blushing.

"Oh,nothing just carrying my student nothing much"Said Reborn with a sly smirk.

"Pu-ut me down....."Said Tsuna quietly while still blushing.

"No can do"Said Reborn.

"And why i-is tha-t?"Asked Tsuna.

Reborn just went down to the stairs.When Tsuna and Reborn were at the kitchen,Nana then noticed them and

"Tsu-chan you picked a keeper"Said Nana with a smile and she gave a thumbs up to tsuna.

"Eh?,What do you mean?"Asked Tsuna oblivious while tilting his head making so adorable.

Nana and Reborn just litteralily just sighed at the oblivious brunette.While Reborn was also trying not to do something lewd to his student.

"Oh nothing Tsu-chan"Said Nana.

'Even though Tsu-chan is a once in a million genius he is still so pure and innocent,And no ones going to defile my Tsu-chan"Thought Nana determined.

"Well,enough of that.....Let's eat"Said Nana.

Tsuna was just utterly confused and was just sitting their in utter silence with a blank face.Reborn looked at his student and he can still read his student even with a blank face and he knows that Tsuna is confused,he just chuckled at the reaction of his Lover(W-wait,I mean Student and nothing more*AHEM*for now*AHEM*).

When Tsuna was snapped out of his confusion he

"Ittadakimasu"Said Tsuna.

Then Nana and Reborn followed soon.
When Tsuna got a piece of fish,suddenly Reborn took Tsunas fish and Tsuna just looked at him.

"If you want this,Just say ah~"Said Reborn with a evil glint on his eyes.

Tsuna was just staring at the delicious fish and comletely oblivious,Tsuna just opened his mouth and said ah~.

Reborn feed the fish to Tsuna still with an evil glint on his eyes.

"You 2 look like a Innocent type girlfriend and a gentleman type boyfriend"Said Nana giggling.

Tsuna looked at Nana and was blushing that made red things put to shame,And some smoke was coming out of Tsuna.

"Mom,s-stop teasing me...."Stuttered Tsuna and doing so cutely.

Reborn still fighting his urge to do something lewd at the brunnete.

"Alright~"Said Nana with a wink.

'Why do I feel like Mom is a fangirl of some sort but I dont know what type"Thought Tsuna.

When they finally finished eating for an enternity(for tsuna),Tsuna wanted to help Nana with the dishes but Nana said It was alright so Tsuna went upstairs with Reborn following him behind.

When they arrived at Tsunas room,Tsuna opened the door and motioned Reborn to come inside his room.

Reborn took the sign and he properly examined his students room,The room was cozy with the orange wall and a yellow floor, while it was also large and very neat and clean,It had a aircon near to the shelves filled with books for proffessors,A computer on the desk and a laptop near at the desks,And at center of the room was a bed fit for 4 people.

'I never examined this room before because somebody pushed me out of the room"Thought Reborn.

'And I thought If Tsuna was Useless then what was the point of my student buying books that he could not even understand'Thought Reborn.

"Umm...Reborn-san so the things you told me earlier about being a don,is that true?"Asked Tsuna.

"Yes and You are going to be personally be trained by the greatest hitman alive"Said Reborn Smugly.

"Wait,I thought I was going to be taught by you........Wait unless"Said Tsuna connecting the words Reborn said.

"Yep,I am THE WORLDS GREATEST HITMAN"Said Reborn.

Tsuna was actually not that shocked due to the fact the things he heard earlier was even surprising.

"O-kay.."Said Tsuna nervously.

"And I am going to start tomorrow morning and"Said Reborn.

"And?"Said Tsuna.

"You need some explaining to do because you are not what its seems,You are very sharp and actually smart based on the way we are talking to each othe and you are able to catch up because civilians cannot do so,so why are you called Dame-Tsuna if you could do things that many people cant?..............And you are freaking absolutely a beautiful gorgeous person so why cant they see your beauty"Said Reborn with the last sentence unsaid.

'Oh no he caught up.....I guess being THE WORLDS GREATEST HITMAN is not just a title to be given to any one so what am I gonna do now,I am not prepared to tell him about that Incident I have no choice,I guess"Thought Tsuna panicking and nervously.

Tsuna looked at the time it was already dark and he was tired because of all this event in one day.

"Um..Reborn I'll just tell you tommorow, Its already dark....S where are you gonna sleep"Said Tsuna.

"Fine I can wait and where do you think I am going to sleep Tsunayoshi?"Said Reborn with a hidden intention behind the last sentence.

"Um......On the Bed?"Asked Tsuna unsurely still oblivious

"Bingo~"Said Reborn.

"So we are going to share a bed,I think thats fine It is actually very big"Said Tsuna oblivious.

Reborn nodded and Rborn quickly changed to his sleeping attire and he made his way to the bed with Tsuna already lying there sleepily.

Reborn suddenly heard a very small snore and he looked at the brunette who was already sleeping.

'He is absolutely adorable'Thought Reborn.

Reborn then went to sleep and suddenly grabbed Tsunas slim waist but was still sleeping,Tsuna on tge other hand felt like there was someone protecting him very dearly and giving him warmth.

The 2 drifted in a peaceful sleep and they would never forget this unforgettable night.