Akward(Karate pt. 2)

Aros:Hello....

Readers:Oh God!We thought you were dead!

Aros:Im still alive... I think?

Readers:You think?!?!

Aros:Meh....Here is the story :p

______________________________________

Reborn's Pov

And I carried Tsunayoshi bridestyle to the bench but was squirming.

"What are you doi-doing ....Reborn!" Said Tsuna with embarrassment while covering his red face.

I gave him a smirk and I sat down with Tsunayoshi on my lap.

Then I felt a very strong glare from the prefect.

"What are you doing,herbivore"Said Kyoya with a angry tone while clenching his tonfas.

I smirked at him making Kyoya clench his tonfas harder because I know he is jealous.

'I know he has some sort of feelings for MY student because he is easy to read even if he has a stoic face'I thought with a smirk.

'I know what Kyoya is feeling but I don't even know what I'm feeling.....dang it!!!' I thought angrily.

Then I looked at Tsunayoshi on my lap he was completely oblivious and clueless at
what is going on.

"I'll bite you to death! " Said Kyoya.

When I heard him say that I looked back to kyoya he was in a fighting stance with his tonfas both in his arm before he could launch at me.The rooftop door suddenly opened and it was one of the disciplinary members making both the three of us looked at the member.

"Hiba-Hibari-san!, We need some help! "Said the member in complete horror.

Kyoya clenched his tonfas harder than before then he looked at me and
"Herbivore,You are lucky if not you are already dead" Said Kyoya still angry.

Then with that he went away but.... With a kiss from Tsunayoshi.. On the cheeks.. (Mayday!! Run away!)

"Kyoya, Just be careful alright"Said Tsunayoshi with an innocent bright smile.

Kyoya just nodded with red tinting his stoic face and left.

Before I could say anything the bell rang and Tsunayoshi
"Oh, It already rang so goodbye reborn!" Said Tsunayoshi with a smile.

With that I was left alone on the rooftop with a thought

"That was f*cking awkward! "

PS. I read all you're comments and decided not to rewrite it and sorry for the mistake I f*cking hate auto-correct!!!(︶︹︺)凸(-_-)凸