2.14.0

Leah's POV

I sat numb on the couch, my hand being held by Lilith, whose thumb was circling around on my palm, as her she'd laid on my shoulder. I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. I was staring straight ahead, terrified of moving in case I hurt Lilith.
It was like I'd reverted to when I first got back. The room was suddenly to big and I didn't fell safe being touched or just siting there.
I sat there enduring the touch of Lilith before she spoke.
"Hey Lea's, you wanna put on the tv, we didn't get to see the film, and Happy isn't coming to drop me off for two hours."
"Okay." I say numbly, getting up and turning on the tv.
It instantly turned to the news channel.
Today at a cinema near Central Park, Leah Stark was spotted assaulting a defenceless teenager before, Avenger, Black Widow stopped her. It is then said a teenage girl, thought to be her best friend, calmed her down to the point where they were forced to return home. It is now being speculated that the young Stark is suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress from her kidnapping last year.
"Leah, I'm so sorry." Lilith said.
"It's fine, can we just watch a film and cuddle. I don't wanna be alone."
"Of course Lea's"

We just finished watching Megamind when Happy arrived to take Lilith to the car and drive her home. We had all decided that it was better if I stayed here, to avoid attention from the paparazzi, so maybe they'd leaves Lilith alone.
We said our goodbyes and she left, leaving me to go find anyone in the Tower.
"Fri, whose in today?"
"Currently Natasha, Clint and your father are in the Tower. Bucky and Steve are in Brooklyn and the others are on a mission and Peter is at home."
"Where's Nat?"
"Currently in her dance studio. Would you like me to inform her that she is needed?"
"No. Do you think she'd let me in with her?"
"I have overheard some of her conversations, and she does seem like she wants to teach you how to dance, and I quote 'it's another way she can let her emotions out instead of punching a bag'. So yes, I predict it is likely she would let you in."
I smiled at this. Personally I always thought dance was amazing, and had always wanted to try it, but I never got the opportunity.
"So where is the studio?"
"Up a floor the turn right at the second exit, third door on the left."
"Thanks Fri!"

I followed the directions FRIDAY had given me and was soon standing in front of the door. I was nervous. I slowly raised my hand and knocked on the door.
Hearing a muffled "Come in!", I cautiously entered Natasha's dance studio. I saw Natasha finishing off a dance before turning to me.
"Leah. What can I do for you?" She asked, taking a swig of her water.
"I... er... C-can you teach me?"
She smiled widely before viciously nodding. "Yeah! I actually have a leotard for you, and some spare shoes." She told me, pulling out a couple of boxes and handing me a uniform. "There's a changing room over there, get changed into this and then I'll tie your shoes for you." She informed me, pointing to a small changing room, just off of the side of the room.

Tony's POV

I'd been down in my lab for so long that it was now dark. I ha just finished altering some wiring on a atomic reaction compression chamber for one of the suits, my reason being is that atomic reactions work far faster, and in combination with the arc reactor, it would create incredibly powerful boosts and would last a lot longer power wise.
"Fri, show me the daily news."
"Are you sure about that sir?"
"FRIDAY?" I warned the AI
"Fine, here are the tips stories for today."
Instantly my eyes found one story on my daughter 'Famous Stark Heirs Public Meltdown!'.
I found myself reading the article, and I was terrified. Thank god Natasha was there because otherwise that kid would have been in hospital and we'd have some problems on our hands.
"Fri, where's Leah?"
"Well, She was in the living room and then sh.."
"Friday, just tell me where she currently is."
"Sorry, I'd rather not..."
"Friday, don't think I won't donate you and your code to a local community collage for them to play around with."
"Oh god anything but that! She's with Natasha in the dance studio!"
"Thank you Friday!" I smugly smiled, walking to the door.
I was soon at the door of the dance studio and was entering as classical music graced my ears.
I saw Natasha holding my daughter in position and then demonstrating where to go after the move she had just made.
The two were smiling as they danced and Leah seemed genuinely happy for once. As I watched both of the girls elegant movements, I realised that every movement Leah made was nearly identical to Natasha's, making her look as though she had been studying dance for all of her life.
The music stopped and both of the girls smiled at each other and I clapped, drawing attention to my presence. They both looked at me, Leah looking shocked and Natasha, unsurprised.
"You were both great! I was wondering if I could speak to you, Leah."
She nodded and waved goodbye to Natasha, who told her to keep the leotard. I mouthed a thank you to Natasha before walking out behind Leah.
"If this is about what happened today, I'm sorry." She instantly said, avoiding eye contact.
I hugged her tightly, feeling awful that she thought she had to apologise for something she had no control over.
"You don't have to apologise. I wanted to see if you were okay."
Tears rolled down her cheeks as she hugged me, telling me all of her worried. I held onto her as we made our way up to her room.
"It's not your fault. You didn't deserve any of this. It's not your fault." I repeated over and over to her as I took her to her room, my heart shattering every time I said it.
My baby girl was disappearing slowly, but surely.

Heyyyyyy. Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter. I'm currently applying to freaking college which is terrifying. I'm applying to do film and tv production, and have my interview in a week! I'm also studying like 24/7 so I've not had much time to actually get around to writing.
Anyway, I'm still working on the plot of the yet to be released book, so I hope you guys are still excited for it.
Once again, thank you guys so much for reading this book! I hope you are prepared for the next chapter!