22 - His Worst Fear...

I'm trying to make this a long chapter since I won't update till next week Saturday.

But you never know I might post the chapter earlier through next week.

So please be patient.

Also, this chapter will have a lot of switching POVs so bare with me, please.

Anyway, let's get to the story.

DOMINIC

"Just know this Dominic...when Mr. Scorpio wants something he gets it and this is only the beginning" he laughs but couldn't finish as I quickly shoot him in the head. "Such an annoying laugh, "I said.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A loud scream erupts causing my ears to ring looking back to see Paris on the floor bleeding out.

"Paris!" I shouted running over to kneel beside him. "D-Dom" he breathes trying to say something. "Shush, baby everything is going to be fine just hang in there okay" I cried adding pressure to his wound on his stomach.

"D-Dom-I'm sorry," he says as I watch the light in his eyes dim as his last breath depart. "No, no, no, not now, you can't be gone" I cried, shaking his lifeless body on the floor.

"Paris! Don't you leave me here!" I yelled. "Paris! Please.......I need you" I croaked pulling him closer. "Your all I have...I love you" I whimpered as I hold onto his lifeless body, never letting it go.

This is all my fault.

"Now you feel how it is to lose the one you love dear" a deep voice spoke out. "You, it's always you" I bellowed letting go of my beloved. "Did you miss me?" he chuckled.

"You! Killed Paris!" I roared.

"Dom!"

"How can you do that?!"

"Dom!"

"You son of-"

"DOMINIC!" a familiar voice shouted ripping me out of the endless nightmare. "Paris?"I called out as I open my eyes from the darkness only to greeted by my fiance lovely face.

"You were having a nightmare again" he stated before kissing me on the lips then rolling out of bed. "My breathe stinks and I still get a kiss?" I chuckled before rolling out of bed.

"Dom, don't ignore the topic" he hissed before walking into the bathroom with me following after. Running my hands through my hair before wrapping my arms around Paris from behind as he brushes his teeth.

"Was it about me again?" he asks as I nod answering his question earning a sigh from him. "Dom, your just stress that you can't find this Scorpio guy" he starts as he starts brushing his teeth.

"I know, I just....don't want you to get hurt" I confessed as Paris' hands rested on mine. "I won't" he smiles. "How do you know that?" I questioned kissing a hickey I left on him last night.

"Well, from the training the twins and Thomas have been teaching me, I've gotten better" he beamed.

"Sorry," I say catching Paris attention. "Sorry for what?" he asks turning around to face me. "For pushing our wedding back" I stated as his facial expression soften. "Dominic, it's okay I'm not in a rush anyways" he chuckled before kissing me on the cheek.

"I gotta go before Thomas and the twins have my heads" he laughs before running off.

I just hope I can find this Scorpio guy before he hurts Paris.