𝕬 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗

Greetings fellow horror enthusiasts! When I was a kid, I loved scaring myself silly by reading collections of horror stories by flashlight in the middle of the night. The works of R.L. Stine and Alvin Schwartz were treasured favorites, among more grown-up authors like Rick Hautala and I was that rare breed of child whose favorite author was Edgar Allan Poe. I am fascinated by the paranormal, the strange and the macabre. 

     Following is a collection of the first stories I ever wrote. While my writing has drastically improved over the years I thought it would be fun to share these earlier works as my debut to Wattpad. In a similar vein as those childhood authors I so adored, these tales were written more for middle-grade readers, though if you're an adult like me (i.e. one who never TRULY grew up) you still get a nostalgic sense of satisfaction reading the occasional book intended for a younger audience.

     You may notice that the author name on the cover does not match my profile name. Arwen T. Ravencroft is the pen name I came up with as a teenager when I wrote these, intending to use it for my short-horror collections so I decided to resurrect it here. While these were written when I was much younger, for younger people, these tales are still not for the faint of heart. They are perfect for those looking for thrills and chills who don't necessarily have time to read larger works. I dedicate this collection to my daughter, for introducing me to Wattpad. I hope you enjoy them and look forward to bringing you more! 

     Cheers to my readers! Here's to the start of our relationship!

         Best Regards,

     E. Rochelle Potter