UPDATE AUTHORS NOTE

(An updated photo of what your favorite now 19 year old author looks like in case you were wondering.) ❤️
Hey y'all! Thank you all so much for the views and votes. I'm pretty proud of this story. Considering I wrote it a long time ago when I was 13/14 years old. I'm currently back to editing because I want to see this story touch many of you! Recently I lost my step father and he LOVED my stories. He claimed I had too many ideas and gave me my first journal, then kindle, which I actually wrote this story on!
He gave me my first laptop which I still have to this day, and still writing on. He wanted to see my first novel on the shelves of Barnes & Noble before he passed away. He wanted to say to his friends and our family members "my daughter started this in the 9th grade! And now she's 18 and publishing it!" But sadly, that dream of his didn't come true... but mainly, that dream of MINE didn't come true.
I promise I'll be writing a whole lot more. I have so many ideas, trust me. I have over 7 journals filled with ideas on my next series, including continuing Alex and Gabriel's story. I hope to see you all soon. And I hope to see this gain more readers and inspires all you young girls and boys to write your own stories. Thank you all so much. The sequel is still up! I love you all so very much!
-Adrianna S. ❤️