Chap 25 - Bare naked

Ella's POV

I've been down in this manky cellar, lying on the cold hard floor for weeks now. My dad comes in every hour to hurt me brutally in any way he wants. But he wants me alive for now so he feeds me a little piece of bread once every day, along with a small glass of water. I'm constantly chained to a wall, and this metal has left horrible bruises and scars across my wrists and feet. Sometimes he chains me in such a way that I'm forced to be constantly standing up, making me even more exhausted.

At first i had hope that Theo would come for me , but now all the hope i once had has gone. He's not coming for me and i just have to learn to accept that fact. The fact that like everyone else, he just doesn't care about me. I'm just an idiot who deserves to die chained up to a stone wall, being beaten by the person who helped create her.

I can't remember what daylight looks like. There are no windows anywhere and most of the time I'm left in complete darkness. The only time a light gets turned on is when my father wants me to see what he's doing to me.

Religion. I never believed in God. But then i put my trust in Theo. He's gone. I need to put my trust into someone. That someone is God now. What he does with my trust is up to him now. He can either help me survive this or help me get away from it all and die instead. Whatever happens in now in his hands. I just don't have any energy any more to care what happens to me. One way or another i just want this to stop.

"Well the b*tch is awake"

"Father" i greet him

"Slut"

"It must have been an hour since i last saw you"

"Yes it has. Thank god, i need a good release today, the hour was going past rather slowly"

"So which torturous device are you using on me today?"

"I wouldn't call this torture. More like pleasure. Im going to make you scream my name"

"What do you mean?"

"You're a slut you should know. Let's see how good you really are though"

He reaches down to his belt and undoes it

"What are you doing?" I say with clear panick and fear in my voice

"Just relax" he says with a face of evil

His hands go up to his shirt as he unbuttons it all and throws it across the cell

There is no guard outside the cell like normal, it's just me and him

His hand roam to his pants as his unbuttons and unzips them

"No, please" i say with a tear falling down my cheek as i realise what he was going to do

"There is no use in trying to get away from this, so at least make it easier for yourself and relax, the pain will lessen then" he says smiling at me

He walks towards me and grabs my face roughly

"Although i do like seeing you in pain"

His roughly presses his lips against mine and kisses me

Tears run down my pale cheeks

"Kiss back"

I don't move

" I SAID KISS BACK"

I kiss back in pure fear

He takes of his trousers, leaving him only in his boxers

He then takes off my shorts and my pants

I'm chained to the wall and unable to cover myself from him

He takes off his boxers leaving him bare naked

"Please" i plead

"No one is here to help you, just accept your fate and move on, your darling Theo doesn't care about you, no one does."

And i knew he was right

He lines himself up to me and is about to push in ................................

Guys I'm so incredibly sorry for making you wait so long for this chap , my life is srslly hectic right now, im going through a lot and writing a book is hardddddd. But here it is. I'm also sorry for leaving you on such a cliff hanger but im already starting the next chap and it will be out this week, so be alerrrrttttt!!!!!!!!!