Yandere M!neko X F!neko Reader

My first requested one shot by @Anya4608 . Thank you.

Y/n= Your name

H/c= hair colour

T/c= tail colour

E/c= ear colour

----------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

It was dark and stormy night, wind was blowing and it was raining harder than ever before. I'm lucky because I have home and master to stay with in dark days like this. Sadly my master had work to do, which is the reason why I decided to play a new game that he bought me. Game's music was covering everything that was going on outside. My t/c tail was swinging back and fort to the rhythm of the music. After playing trough the game, I was getting bored. Honestly I was getting worried. Since being in a storm like this can be dangerous.

(a/n: It's probably really that you are wondering if he brings you food.)

*Knock knock*

Ah! Master is home! I quickly get up and go towards the front door. Master opens the door and walks inside. Even thou he has the keys he still knocks to let me now that he's home. When he walks in, i'm taken by surprise. He was carrying catboy in his arms. He was in pretty bad condition. His clothes, hair and face was covered in dirt. He was bleeding from his legs and he was just shaking either from fear or cold. "Y/n, can you go get the first aid kit?" Master asked me as he laid him down on our sofa. I nodded and went to our bathroom to retrieve it.

I returned back and handed the kit to him. He said soft 'thank you' as he started to take care of the boy's legs. Moved over where the boy's head was. He was softly waking up as master was about to be done. His crystal blue eyes were staring at mine. "Who are you?" He asked intone that I had never heard before. "I'm Y/n. You?" I answer softly. He looked at me for a bit then he spoke. "I'm Max." Max? That's a nice name.

Time skip brought to you by flock of budgies

I and Max have become close since he was brought in. He was really shy at first but he got used to our presence and opened up to us. We would sometimes to go in our backyard and chase after birds. (a/n: There goes the budgies) Nothing weird has happened. Well except that Max almost clawed master's eyes out when I was on heat. Then again catboys get like that. It's nature and it can't be helped. After all Max apologized after it. Master made sure of it that there would be medicine for me to take whenever I go into heat.

Then again I have never dealt with boys when i'm in heat since there have never been one around. Also once we went outside for a walk with master and whenever there was another catboy. Max would bare his teeth and claws and hiss. Even if they didn't do anything. Few people even told master to 'control his cat'. Max also likes to snuggle....... with me. He doesn't like to snuggle with anyone else.

I thought he was innocent until one day. I was just relaxing on the couch. Until I felt someone come over me, on top of me. I felt weird feeling on my e/c ear. I look at mirror in front of me and I see that Max is nibbling on my ear. I tried to move away but he hold me in the place. "Oh! You're awake." He said. I tried to move again to no vain. "Yeah I am. Can you get off of me, please?" I asked nicely. "I'm happy that you asked nicely but no." He then proceeded to lick my face and neck to calm me down. Well it didn't work. I started to hiss and I scratched his face and he finally let go of me.

I was hissing out of anger and he was hissing in pain. His eyes then caught mine. Then he jumped after me when I was running away from him. I thought I was safe, until I was pinned to the floor by him. His tail wrapped around mine. His hands kept mine down and his legs were on top of me. "You are my mate, so why don't you act nicely when I was just showing you some affection." I tried to get out of his grip but it only tightened. He grapped my face slowly lifted my head up and then strongly hit my head to the floor. My vision turned hazy, I was looking around in fear. I noticed that one door was slightly ajar and there was red liquid coming from there. All I could hear were his words. "Don't worry sweetheart. I will take good care of you if not better than that good for nothing human. You will be with me............F..o..r...e..v..e..r."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(824 words)