ch.5

I don't know about yall but I been updating the hell out this book....damn!!
A

ny misspellings plsexcuse me!!

_______________⚡S.V⚡________________

"Hello to you too faker" shadow smile as the blue hedgehog in front of him was shock to see the black hedgehog in front of him. Sonic was so confused tho, didn't the back and red hedgehog said that he didn't wanted to see him this week yesterday? So why is he here the next day? Sonic had so many questions going through his mind but decided to pick one question to ask him as smirk at him.

"Well! This is odd, one day you say you don't wanna see me and now you at my doorstep....this is surprising." Sonic stated as shadow blush a bit but cover it up as he close his eyes and puff catching sonic attention as his ear move a bit due to shadow puff.

"Don't push your luck faker, I wasn't planning on seeing you this week, but things change for the day...you have a problem with that?"

"NO!, no no I don't have a problem with that!" Sonic said nervously as an sweatdrop form on the back of his head trying not to make the other hedgehog leave so soon.

Shadow look at sonic as sonic clear his throat a bit as he move aside a bit.
"Uhh please come inside, by the looks of that scarf around I bet it's cold." Sonic said as shadow hide in his smile and walk in sonic house with sonic right behind him as he close the door.

"You can take a seat over there, would you like anything like coffee or..?" Sonic ask as shadow took a seat on sonics couch. Shadow have to admit sonic place was nice and neat everything was placed nicely and smelled like new wood...wonder why?

Shadow look at the blue hedgehog who was standing by the entrance of the kitchen who was waiting for an answer from him.

"I wouldn't mind a cup of coffee." Shadow said as sonic wag his tail a bit and smile. "Cool, would you like your coffee decaf or creamed?" Sonic ask as he walk into the kitchen.

"Decaf!" Shadow answer as sonic just chuckle a bit and started getting they coffee ready. Sonic look over the  counter that gave a view of the living room and saw that shadow was moving in his spot a bit know that he wanted to explore the house a bit.

"You know shadz, you can always get up and look around the house. I promise nothing gonna bite you." Sonic said as shadow roll his eyes at the silly nickname sonic always have to call him, but this time shadow was OK with it. Shadow nods as he got up from his seat and started to look around the place, amazed by what he sees.

"So shadow....how did you know where I move at?" Sonic says as he started to pour the hot coffee into the coffees mugs and stuff as shadow still walk around the living room looking.

"Who you think told me where you move at?"

Sonic think about for a while as he huff knowing that knuckles might have told Rouge where he was at so maybe that how shadow knows where sonic was at.

Shadow walk up to a picture that show an an blue hedgehog, and green hedgehog, and also an purple-pinkish hedgehog as they all smile bight in the photo. Sonic came out with two mugs as he place them on the table knowing that shadow  didn't here him come in. Sonic smile to himself as he slowly went close behind shadow as he smirk a bit see that his rival was look at an pic of him and siblings.

"I see you found a pic of me and my siblings?" Sonic said to shadow ear making the black and red hedgehog quills jump up a bit as shivers was sent down his spine. Sonic just  chuckle a bit as he rub that back of his head as shadow gave him mean but confused death glare.