Introduction / Backstory

When you were only a child you watched as your parents were murdered before your very eyes and then you were abducted and experimented on by the very same man. Bishop is the name of that man. After many unbearable both painful and long years, you finally saw and seized a small moment of opportunity leading to your escape, but you're not the same. The experiment did something to you...it changed you... now you must live your life as a half mutant, which definitely is not a normal life to have to live. It is not like society would accept someone of your current state and form so you must live on your own now, isolated and secluded from the normalities of most people's lives. Most would just see you as a monstrous thief, but you steal to survive. For you must survive...so you may kill the man that killed your parents and ruined your life. You must kill Bishop.

Your Mutant Abilities:

Strong metal like retractable fangs, claws, and tail paired with inhuman strength and speed.

Y/n: Your name

A/n: Author's note

F/C: Favorite colour

H/C: Hair colour

E/C: Eye colour

(This fanfiction is also available on Quotev, and fanfiction.net. However, on fanfiction.net it is NOT an X reader due to that breaking the website rules.)

 If you wish to read this book on Quotev or Fanfiction.net instead pm me.

(EDIT: I will  be roughly editing this book for grammar mistakes and such. I will mark each edited chapter with this * so I know where I have gotten up to those that's what the random stars are.)