Chapter Ten

Music: Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix)

Time Skip: Later That Night

Leonardo POV

I've been lying awake for so long now, I can't stop thinking... I know first-hand Y/N is a very powerful mutant, and she's interested in the Kraang, they've been bugging us for ages now maybe if we worked together we could defeat them once and for all. There's a problem though, apart from the obvious she might not want to help, but getting my brothers on board will be a big problem, especially Raph. I really think Y/N could help, sure she's a bit psycho, but it just might work!

Y/N POV

I wonder what Leo was doing here...Those turtles might prove useful to me sometime, but as of right now I need to focus on getting into T.C.R.I. Speaking of I should go check how the Kraang suit's coming along with Bethany.

Y: "Hey, Bethany!"

B: "Huh?What?Did something die?"

Y: "What?? No, why are you so darn weird? Anyway, how's the Kraang suit going?"

B: "Kraang suit? No, I think you mean my virtual reality controlled robot only I can use, is ready." She finished proudly.

Y: "Virtual reality controlled robot only you can control? What on earth Bethany?? You were supposed to make it into a suit I could wear to sneak into T.C.R.I. !"

B: " Well, when you said 'You in?' I supposed you thought I meant ME."

Y: "Oh, great, what have you done? How does this contraption even work? And how are you supposed to do with this...'robot'? No offense..."

B: "Look it quite simple really," She leans on her wheeled office chair, pushing it away from her making her almost fall over. I giggle as she tries so regains her composure and continues "As I was saying, it's quite simple really the 'robot' is already positioned outside the building all I have to do is slide on this headset, and wa la, complete control of the Kraang robot thingy."

Y: "'Wa la'? Okay fine whatever, just get going."

She turns on the screens showing the outside of the Kraang building and slides on the headset.

B: " OOOOh this is so cool!" She starts moving her hands while the hands of the robot move at the same time.

Y: "Yes it's cool, virtual reality, now hurry up and go inside!"

She enters into the building into a large white room, a few windows here and there, and about 700000 million doors. I don't know where any of them lead so I just let Bethany go in whatever random one she wants. 

Every time she enters another door it just leads into another hall with more doors! There are some doors that have labels on them, like "experimentation room" or other things, but they are always locked, not sure if I want to know what's on the other side of them, to be honest.

After going through what feels like hundreds of doors, and Bethany walking into furniture in the warehouse, completely unaware of what is in front of her outside the stimulation, oh and let's not forget her waving happily at the other Kraang, we see another....door. This one says "Cellblock" on it.

Y: "Well, go on try the door."

B: "What makes you think it's not locked like the others? You've made me try like 60 billion locked doors!"

Y: "Just do it and stop complaining."

B: "Fiiine! We both know it's going to be-" As she speaks she tries to open the door, and it opens, "locked..."

Y: "Finally, a door that isn't locked! Look who was right!"

B: "Me."

Y: "Huh?"

B: "I only said you made me try and open loads of locked doors, I wasn't wrong."

Y: "Whatever just keep walking."

It appears to be yet another long hallway, only at each side, there are well, cells, as you may expect in a cellblock. Small, boring, cold looking cells. All number coordinated.

At the end of the hallway, there is a large white guess what? Door.

B: "Yay another door! There's no more Kraang in the section of the building so it's just boring."

Y: "The key is in the door in case you didn't notice so go in."

There's a slot in the door to put trays of food in, when she opens the door it reveals a white empty square room.

B: "Well, this is boring! Don't these Kraang have any creativity!"

Y: "This is it."

B: "Yeah, I know, this is just...it! So bland and boring!"

Y: "No I mean this is it. The place we're looking for."

B: "Okay..."

Y: "This is where I was kept when I wasn't being experimented on, for years.."

B: "Yikes I'd hate to be in here for years!"

Y: "Is it even possible for you to be serious?"

B: "Nope." She replies popping the P.

Y: *sigh* "Okay, well we got what we came for."

B: "Really?"

Y: " Yeah, confirmation."

As aaaaalways thanks for reading! Also, I usually write about 600 words per chapter, but I did 800 today ;) I'm updating so much recently! :D Hope you enjoy!