Wattpad Original
There are 12 more free parts

PROLOGUE

On the year 2564, a mismatch between a woman from South House and a man from West House opened a path to the fall of the World Government.

A program that was taught to the World Population that it was flawless was found to be a propaganda to ensure humans were in line.

In check.

The motive of the World Government was to produce a human species that was perfect.

Those with genes that were detrimental to the human gene pool were removed from society by leaving them to wipe out in the Middle Ground District.

Those who were deemed good enough were to continue on the lineage, producing heirs to better genes.

An epitome of a perfect race.

Centuries of discrimination and segregation between classes became social conformation. Those who disobeyed were silently taken down. Those who diverged were removed from society, no records to show they had made a bent in their plans.

The Uprising, the rebels who were shunned and woke up from the cold ruling showed themselves quickly after, forcing their ways under the radars of the World Government.

On 17th of November 2564, the attack on World Government Building A happened.

It started a chain of events causing the lives of many, but breaking the spell of the government on the many people trapped under them.

Twenty-three years had passed and the Revolution was still going strong.

Five continents of the World Population needed to be released from their chains. One of them; Area C under the rule of President Clemento had been set free.

It was time for the next four continents.