Teenage (6.3)

PoV Renessme

It was one of those days when I woke up early, but I could not move a muscle since the five latched on to me in a death grip.

If I attempt to struggle against their clasp it only makes them tighten their grasp on me. From years of experience I've gained with them, there are only two ways to get out of this situation;

One, I either wake them all up, or Second, I patiently stroking each ones hair, and whisper to them something along the line, "I'll be right back, need to go to the bathroom or check on something." And magically they almost always loosen their hold, which is when I can crawl out of bed.

It's certainly funny how it's seems that I spoke to them, yet they still are snoring away to glory, unaware of their surroundings.

Taking the second route this time around, I was out of bed in a jiffy. Closing my distance to the large french windows in the room, I move the curtains to one side and come to realise how the sun was still not out yet.

Bewildered, I slightly turn my head to see the alarm clock read 5:15am, well aware that I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep again, I make my way to the bathroom to get myself ready.

Once I'm all done with my business, stepping out the alarm clock on the table still only read 5:45 am, irked that the boys will wake up by 6:15am and only then start to get ready for school.

Bored with the idea of just waiting for them to wake up, I silently Tip-toe out the room, to make my way downstairs to where the kitchen is. There, Helmma stands alone, busy getting everything ready, despite all the things that are going on simultaneously she is still organised and well aware.

"The boys don't know you sneaked out, do they?" A playfulness evident in her tone.

Giggling and shocked as how she did that "How can you always tell I'm here, and no, they don't"

Finally turning towards me, "Maybe I'm a witch" she said winking at me.

Rolling my eyes, she always joked about this when we were growing up, "Well. Does this witch need any help?"

"Might as well help me until one of them drags you back upstairs" she said pointing at the whipping cream.

Shaking my head in response, I try to make myself useful, and help her out a little.

As I was busy whisking the heavy cream, a warm breath grazes my right ear, and I felt a warm body pressed behind me, "I'd tie you to the bed the next time you decide on leaving the room without one of us knowing."

I finally relax as his hands find mine, pushing the bowl away. "Get back to bed, you've managed to waste four minutes of my precious sleep." He says still sleepy

"But.." I was about to refute him, but am left without words when he without a single warning throws me on his broad shoulder, leaving me to hang there like a sack of potatoes.

Terrified that I might fall, I clutching on his hair to balance myself since he was bare chested.

Now that we were back in our room, he carefully places me in the middle of the bed, "Here, don't move...need to sleep, have a long day today." He mumbles while placing a game boy in my hand.

After a few minutes the temperature around me rises a few degrees due to their extreme body heat, which is soon nestling me to sleep.

My eyes flicker, taking a few seconds to adjust irrespective of the dim lighting currently, once I'm fully up, I see that Titus is focused on the papers before him on desk at the corner of the room, while Attrius walks out of the bathroom towards our dressing room. Then Mason, who happens to be still half asleep walking to the bathroom, and finally Ceaser still snuggled into my one side.