The Lies. The Truth. (7.3)

||Renessme||

In a span of five minutes, the ten of us trickle down to King Zender's office, which was situated on the other wing of the Palace.

The best way to describe his office would be to call it an amalgamation between a museum housing different kind of artefacts, along with a library on the floor above, stacked against the wall.

Regally, the King and Queen, were settled behind the abnormally large ancient mahogany table, while my parents sat exactly opposite of them. For the first time I took in how both these couple were not just dressed elegantly dressed, but also had this aura around them that was hard to ignore today.

How did I miss this?
Was I this ignorant?
Perhaps naive?

I was the first to enter, amongst the six of us, the boys not far behind traced my steps. The six of us took to the comfortable grey sofa set on the corner of his room, that was conveniently overlooking the fireplace.

Right beside me were Attrius and Ceaser, who made themselves comfortable, I sneak a peek at them all, and how five being freshly showered, look almost sinful. The five could be called as dapper, despite their effortless casual look they had going, unruly hair, with a shirt and jean attire.

Jason was situated on the chaise which was to my right, alone, grinning madly, mumbling something that sounded awfully close to, "She's mine, my mate."

Arching an brow, under my breath, I utter, "If only I were to get a penny for each time I hear one of them say, 'you're mine.' I'd be a billionaire by now."

Attrius lightly nudges my shoulder, snickering at my remark, "He's merely stating a fact, Little one."

Mason from my left, who was seated with Titus, airily points out, "Esme, You would be in a few days. We've got you covered."

That was a me being sarcastic!
Asshole.

Ceaser who was on my right, whispers in my ears, "We could be your sugar daddies." And at the very end, bites my earlobe, sending tingles all over.

As soon a moan leaves my mouth, I force my eyes shut and roar his way, "Kiss my ass."

That's it!
Don't take there bull!
Give it back to these losers, girl!

The five have a smirk playing on their face, while my parents were a different ball game altogether. I smile at how my mother seemed plain terrified, my best guess would be at my remarks at the boys, on the other hand, my father was almost disgusted by what was Ceaser's suggestion.

As if Mason couldn't control his tongue, blithely ignoring our parents sitting just a couple of meters away, he remarks, "Babygirl, once we read the oath with you, and you're announced as our Queen, I'll be sure to do a lot more than just to kiss your ass, trust me as much as you'd want.!"

God! Was that just me? Or was that hot?
What's happening? Shite! I'm turned on.
Stop you stupid mind!
Dead puppies.
Parents making out.
Yuck!
Always does the trick. Phew!
Wait! Rewind, He said 'Our' Queen?
Oath like marriage vows?

From my left it was Uncle Zender, laughing his ass off, huffing our words, in between his breath, rather proudly, "He's like me! That's my boy."

Aunt Rose that was sitting next to him, grabs hold of his ear, while rolling her eyes at him, "My sons, are nothing like you, Lothario. And Mason, we're right here."