chapter 2

RULE NUMBER ONE IS THAT YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN!

                                                                  -ANONYMOUS

REID POV

I'm really enjoying Naomi's  company. I truly didn't come out here to be with a female and spend so much time with her.

I feel like I have a connection with this girl even though I just met her. The moment  I had looked into her doe like  eyes earlier that connection snapped like some invisible electricity was flowing through the air. I also love the fact that I have all her attention.

I can literally feel her attention on me at all times. most people would find that shit to be a little creepy, but I like it. In my past relationships I didn't really have my girls attention when I'm talking. shes been looking at my lips a lot though. I think she wants to kiss the kid. I  also love how shes not throwing herself at me. I'm honestly used to that not to sound arrogant or nothing, but  bitches love me. they're always on me. i can normally get a woman to do any and everything i want them too just by simply looking at them. Money helps a lot but I happen to be one fine muther fucker and I use it to my benefit.

As we finish looking at the last painting in the mansion I take her small hand in mine and lead her to a cab to take us down to the beach. I am truly shocked she's not on me like most girls and apparently doesn't recognize who I am. I'm pretty well known in the US so If she does she's sure doing a good ass job of not showing it.

"Did you enjoy the mansion?" I ask her as I open the taxi cab door for her. She glides in and crosses her legs. That little motion immediately drew my eyes to her legs and I took in the wonderful site of her thighs and legs stretching long from beneath her short green sundress. She's a petite thick little thing but the dress made her legs look long and inviting. I start to feel a tingle down below as images of her legs wrapped around me flash vividly across my mind.

"Ummh are you going to just keep on standing there or get in the cab?" She ask me and I snap myself out of my daze and quickly slide in beside her.

"Yea I did enjoy the mansion." She says to me and I watch as she adjusts her body a little so that her eyes were on me.

"So what things have you done in Cuba already?" She ask me. Having her full attention on me is a bit unnerving but I like it.

"Well I just got here today so nothing yet. The things I did with you were also my first." I say to her with a smile and her mouth pulls up into a o form of surprise.

"I really thought you had been here before" she says to me and becomes quite it. She adjust herself to look out the window in wonderment. She looks like a child as she looks at everything and makes little comments about everything. Every so often when she makes a comment or question about something she sees she turns to face me and study me intently. It's cute.

We fall into a comfortable silence and just enjoy the scenery. We spot some cars and chat about how cool they look.  Cuba has these really nice 1960 style cars all through out the city and neighborhoods. The whole scenery was even stuck in the 1960s it would seem. even the buildings are pretty old. The buildings are draped in many different colors ;cobalt blue,banana leaf green and many other bright colors. Even the hotel were staying at is old fashioned ,but up-to-date at the same time. its lined with old pictures and art through out the bedrooms ,and halls.

" My parent brag about cuba all the time. its always my havana this,my cuba that. they really loved their home town,but despite that they ran away from it." I say to her breaking the comfortable silence we had been in.