21

one month later.

"And there we are" I spoke as I clicked to verify button, buying us all tickets to Australia for Christmas- everyone visibly excited, even Vanessa.

"So we have basically twenty hours to pack?" Vanessa laughed out, making us all look to each other

"We didn't think this through"

It was past two in the morning and I was packing, a tired Vanessa laid in my bed, watching and talking when she felt like it.

"What are your brothers like?"

"Basically just like all of us" I spoke, seeing her yawning.

"Are you going to tell them?" She questioned, making me turn my undivided attention towards her.

"Do you want me to tell them?"

"I'm just scared I might be kinda jumpy- I don't want them to think I'm weird or anything" she spoke .

"No, they wouldn't think that-" "It'd probably be best to tell them, just incase I have an anxiety attack or something" She had a valid point.

As I texted Jack and Ben a paragraph about what to tell mom and such about the entire situation, she went quiet.

Once I finished, sending the text message I turned- seeing Vanessa, out cold under my sheets.

"Someone's sleepy" I mumbled to myself, covering her up more.

I finished packing my last few vital things before getting into bed with her, keeping my bathroom light on with my door shut as I turned everything else off.

I kept my distance from her- not wanting her to wake up and freak out because I was too close, which I was almost sure she wouldn't do- but I was going to take all of the precautions.

I woke up to her head on my chest- her own body taking up majority of the bed.

I smiled, running my fingers through her hair gently.

She was meeting my family

My family was meeting my basically "daughter"

I had never been more excited or proud

And she wasn't even mine yet