The Prince and Dragon

~ Chapter 31 ~

*Major editing done

I open my eyes and find myself flying forward and bumping into the front of the car; head slamming into the side in the process.

I groan, after realizing I'm not on a ride in six flags, but we just got into a car accident. Asher's profanities reassure me of that.

" Maldito pinchazo. Blind bastard." After he has released all the expletives he can think of—in every language he knows—he suddenly turns to me.

" Grey!!! Are you ok?" His emerald eyes search me as if I'm a fragile sculpture, that could be broken through a single touch.

It takes me a couple of seconds to answer. " I think. I'm alive and not broken so yes; I'm ok." I answer and I fix myself back onto the seat. " Are you ok?" I ask, realizing not everything has to be about me in life.

His facial expressions start relaxing, but he's still in a state of shock. " I'm fine, but my car isn't." He answers after shooting a glare towards the pearl white car beside us, to the left. It gleams under the morning sun, obviously, the Bugatti is unused and new.

When Asher starts getting out of the car to confront the Blind bastard, I decide to speak up, even though I know he won't listen to me.

" Try not to kill him—or her." I look at him with pleading eyes as if I were a begging puppy.

He tries to hold a calm expression as he replies. " I'll try, but don't count on me because we're only 18 and we almost died—" Suddenly, his eyes widen behind me and his jaw drops, but he immediately forms a neutral expression with a harshly clenched jaw and cruelly clenched fists; this is bad.

" And he's going to pay for this." With that, he walks over to the blue-eyed bastard, who just left his car.

Even, I, myself am shocked with who the owner of the two million Bugatti turned out to be, but not too shocked because it all makes sense once I recognized him; Blake West. I almost laugh out loud. Who else would the spoiled narcissist be?

I prepare myself for a brawl to initiate in front of my eyes in less than a minute. But, I'm sure—50%—as much as I'm trying to convince myself—that Asher will try to be the smarter one by managing to be patient with Mr. Sociable over here.

All I can see is lips moving and people pointing at each other. I'm not a lip reader, so I decide to get out of the car, to see what commotion is being made.

The first thing I hear is, " Do you need me to buy you a cheap pair of eyes to see better with because I'm not sure the two billion ones you're using right now actually work." I might've been wrong about the brunette being the smarter one, but he's using a calm voice while roasting him, and I appreciate that.

Blake just stares at him with disbelief, jaw dropped open; speechless.

I have to admit, I've never seen Blake West speechless. His face is a mix of frustration, irritation, and worry.

Then, the selfish bastard within him explodes. " How am I going to explain this to my parents?—Who's going to pay?—Where are you going to get the money to fix your accident?—You think this is a joke?—You're paying!!!" Is the last thing that he says

Then, I can't help the words that unintentionally exit my mouth, " I'm a hundred percent sure, you can find the billion dollars under your pillow to pay for the minor scratch on the side of your door, so stop making a big deal out of this and drive away."

Both pairs of eyes—green and blue turn to look at me—stunned with my sudden words that even, I, myself am surprised with.

Blake is gaping at me and Asher couldn't help the proud and cheeky smirk that forms onto his lips. For the first time in forever, I actually think it's the appropriate time for him to smirk, even rudely, at the blondy; he deserves it.