Chapter 29

Arthit's POV

If you think am sitting here at my house avoiding all the phone calls and messages and just sulking... You are right.. I am doing that..

After knot dropped me yesterday.. I locked myself in my room to clear my mind.... Let's say.. It took me few hours including a sleepless night to do it...
In between my parents came rushing to check whether I am hurt .. It ended up with me and my dad having a serious talk. I had to confess about me and kongpop dating.. He was above the moon after hearing that. If I hadn't stopped my dad who was busy rumbling about me and Kong , he would have literally found the names for our unborn kids.

Dad told me about kongpop and his family .
His parents owns one of the biggest business enterprise in Thailand just like my parents.
What surprised me the most was... His parents are also secret agents

Well... Anything is possible when a weak nerdy boy with big round glasses and slabby cloths turns out to be the youngest sexy secret agent who is also the future heir of moon enterprises.

Then we had a talk about the threats my dad was getting. Most of it includes threat for my life . wow.. Guess everyone found out I am my dads weakness .

At last.. After sorting my mind

I made two decisions

1 - I will give kongpop a chance to explain everything .. Not now.. But after giving him a week full of silent treatment. No phone calls nor messages... That's my punishment to him for telling lies to me

2 - find out who is betraying me .. Not to punish or hurt him.. but just to get an answer why did he betray me and what did he gain ...

Later.......

I succeeded in avoiding all the calls and messages from kongpop...

Now its time to find out the black sheep in my gang.

I quickly made a phone call to one of my friend..which ended up in his voicemail....

" meet me at noodle hut tomorrow at morning 10. Don't inform the rest of the gang"

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.. Hope you are not the betrayer

Now I should plan about how I am gonna escape without P new noticing me...

3rd persons POV

( phone call between boss and BK)

Made your decision

Yes sir... I will do it..but I need your help.

Good... Now what help do you want my dear

Sir.. Please sent your gang to noodle hut tomorrow at morning 10 . I will bring him their.

You always impress me my boy

Sir... About th-

Don't need to ask.. I will sent your drugs with them... Don't forget to collect it.

Thank you so much sir... And..sir... Try killing him without pain

Don't worry... I will give him a fast death as long as he doesn't cause any trouble to me

KONGPOP POV

(At head quarters)

P forth - kongpop... We didn't get any information about BK... But we got a small package from one of theirs pocket... It was labeled.. "To BK ". And
We found few tablets in it

Kongpop - p forth.. Sent it to p beam na.. Ask him to find out what type of tablets are these .. May be we can find some lead in it...

P forth - iGuess its time to meet my beemy..

After p forth went to meet p beam... I took out my phone to call arthit... He keeps avoiding my calls and messages....
Even tho P new informed me that arthit is at home safely.. I have a gut feeling.. He is in danger...but as long as he is at his home... He is safe...
I gave P new spacial instruction not to let arthit out of his sight. .

After few minutes , I got a message from p beam saying I have to meet him at his lab tomorrow at morning 10 .

I hope those tablets can lead us somewhere...

And arthit.... Please Dont leave the house

*________*__________*________*_______*
Hey guys... How is today's update..
Waiting for your votes and comments
See you soon