FINALE!!!

Previously on Prongslet

Harry was lying down on the floor, He gave, He thought that Sirius and Remus would never find him so he just greeted the darkness. Little did he know that there was a fight happening upstairs between Bellatrix and Wormtail against Arthur and Dumbledore while Sirius and Remus snuck downstairs to look for Harry

—————————————————————————————————————

When Sirius and Remus got down to the dungeons their hearts stopped, they saw Harry lying on the floor in a pool of his own blood, he looked so, pale, lifeless. Remus broke when he saw Harry, He had tears running down his face while he blasted the lock on Harry's dungeon and picked him up in his arms. Sirius felt...numb, his whole system was in shock. 'How could someone do something like this to a child?' He thought to himself. He then went over to Harry and tried healing him the best he could at the moment.

The next thing they knew was that Dumbledore and Arthur came downstairs. Arthur gasped when he saw Harry and Dumbledore lost his twinkle and now looked like a man who had a burden on his shoulders.

"is it- is it safe to apparate with him?" Remus asked with a broken voice and tears still falling

Dumbledore nodded and said "get him to Poppy's" and then loudly said "I Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, give permission to Sirius Orion Black, Remus John Lupin and Arthur Weasley to apparate into Hogwarts"

Sirius gave a curt nod as a symbol of thanks and then apparated to the infirmary right before Remus who also apparated with Harry in his arms.

They all startled Poppy when they arrived one by one with Harry

"really, this is a hospital" Poppy remarked

"well this hospital needs to heal this patient pronto" Sirius snapped

Poppy got mad but then she saw Harry in Remus's arms and she gasped.

"very well, set him down over there," Poppy said breathlessly

Remus obliged and laid Harry down on one of the corner beds.

Poppy then walked over to Harry and waved her wand and muttered a few words and a machine which they didn't notice sprung to life and began printing words while Poppy "scanned" Harry who hadn't moved at all.

Poppy gasped yet again when she got the results of the diagnostic spell. Sirius didn't want to wait for Poppy to tell them what was wrong with Harry so he snatched the piece of parchment from her.

When Sirius read what was on the parchment his breathing became shallow, he didn't notice Poppy giving him a disapproving look and start working on healing Harry, He didn't notice Remus calling his name. Sirius was just shocked, he dropped the parchment and ran out of the room, he didn't know where he was running to but he was just running, wanting to get a couple of minutes alone with his thought.

Remus, on the other hand, picked up the parchment and read Harry's injuries which were:

BurnsConstantly put under cruciatusMarks from whipBroken ribsConcussion

And the list just went on and on

Remus's heart broke when he read it all but he knew that he had to stay so that he could mentally support Harry. He sat down on a chair and watched Poppy heal Harry, soon enough he began to feel tired and he didn't know when he fell asleep but he did know that at some point he did fall asleep

Sirius, however, found a balcony and he just stood there enjoying the night breeze, he couldn't cope with everything, why did it have to be Harry who got hurt so badly, what did he ever do. Sirius spent a little more time on the balcony and then decided to go back to the hospital wing. When he entered he saw that Poppy stabilized Harry and left a few potions beside his bedside. Sirius sat on Harry's bed and he ruffled Harry's hair. He remembered some of his favorite times with Harry. When he got covered in floo powder, The awe in his eyes when he first learned of magic, when he called him Padfoot for the first time, when he ran away from Hagrid. Sirius just fell asleep while thinking of these memories.

Remus woke up the next day and saw Sirius sleeping right next to Harry and he smiled, he performed a charm that took a picture of them. Remus then just stood there for a couple of moments, just breathing in that adorable moment.

Remus then got back to reality and decided to go and get some food for them, he didn't know when Harry would wake up but he figured that Harry would love some Chinese food when he did wake up.

Harry woke up a 2 hours later and he saw Sirius sleeping right next to him and Remus was also asleep with a noodle on his face. Harry's face lit up when he saw the Chinese food, he didn't feel perfectly fine, but, he decided he was well enough to eat, 'who can say no to Chinese food?' Harry asked himself. Harry somehow managed to get out of his bed without waking up Sirius, he then walked over to the table and took out a dumpling from the bag and ate it, he ate 2 more afterward and then turned around and saw that Remus had woken up and was watching him while smirking. Harry just smiled back shyly in respond and he heard Remus say "Sirius's eating habits are rubbing off you" Then he got the whole bag of food and fed Harry Chicken Manchurian and Chowmein. Harry ate happily while he snuggled into Remus the whole time. Remus then decided that he won't talk to Harry about his time when Wormtail kidnapped him since that would make him upset, he also decided that it was time to wake Sirius up so he went over and dropped a glass of water on him that he got when he went out. Sirius woke up with a start and looked around trying to see what woke him up. He figured it out when he found Remus holding a glass in his hand and had a smirk on his face. Sirius groaned and started to ask him why he woke him up but then he saw Harry and understood.

"Padfoot!" Harry squealed happily

"Hello puppy," Sirius said smiling

"you're never going to leave me again?" Harry whispered asked

Sirius was taken aback by this question but he found that he and Remus answered at the same time with "We solemnly swear we never will"

a/n YAY, ANOTHER CHAPTER is dun dun done, but unfortunately so is this book, thank u all so much for all ur support, I really appreciate it, I will post another harry potter fan pic when I get the cover for it which I'm hoping is soon, I may post an epilogue but I don't think I will. I will post an announcement on my feed when the new book is out as well as posting another chapter here which tells u about it, thnx again for supporting me and I hope u continue to support me,

And for the last time in this book, please

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
LOVE U GUYSSS SO MUCH!!!

Xoxo

Fanfictionist