Circle 1: 11/2-20/2

Hello!

Karin here. Sorry for the delay. I had A LOT of things going on with my life last month. I had to move out from my house, needed to write my thesis, and yada yada. I hate it if I couldn't focus on this book club then.

So here we are now! *dancing happily*

Please remember that this first circle will be a trial week. Yes. A trial week. I'll personally respond to unsatisfactory reviews. It's okay if you don't know how to review properly. I'll show you how. I'm nurturing members to help others with at least a decent review. So I'll not blindly kick anyone out.

I've published a review guideline yesterday. You may or may not follow it. Just do what you can. Have fun. But make sure you help your fellow members with at least a decent review. We are here not simply to read, but to help. I want this club to be big and helpful, and the first step comes from you. Help people, and people will help you. Just consider the members as your beta readers/proofreaders. And you yourself are beta reader/proofreader for them. Help each other okay? And don't be a dick in your review.

The first enforcer will be me, the founder. I'll monitor your reviews. Please tag me in the final review. It makes things easier for me.

Eg:
#CCBC karinberry
Hi! I'm here for the review. Let me share my insight on your blurb. You see, I believe yada yada ......... Good luck with editing!

And please comment done INLINE to the member's name below, together with the chapters read and the title of the books. I think you can help me that much? 😍

If you don't tag me in your final review and/or comment done inline here in this chapter, I'll ignore your review and you'll receive a tangent. And try to avoid late reviews okay? You have 10 days to read 4 chapters total. Shouldn't be a burden.

Reminder: Each member has to read 2 chapters of their groupmate. Each final review has to be tagged with #CCBC and the enforcer's username and need to be at least 5 sentences.

Enforcer of the circle: karinberry

Group 1:

venuscorner
Saving Lucifer (LGBTQ)

Rosie_80
The Betrayal

katewriteslove
THE GUYS' Girl

Group 2:

vasinikrishna2004
This Is My Moon & This Is My Sun (LGBTQ)

Red-hot-sex
Tempted, again (Mature)

YashnaZarine
Shatter

Group 3:

Palak3023
Ae Dil Hai Mushkil