Chapter 2

A/N: The picture is of Alpha Seth (Chris Zylka). Anyone think he's hot??  I know I do.. ;)

The teacher looks up from his desk but doesn't comment, already used to my tardiness when it came to attending maths. I slowly walked towards the seat, glaring at it in the hopes that it would move itself somewhere else. I cringed when Seth looked up at me with his icy blue eyes and raised an eyebrow as if to say, 'Really? You're gonna sit here?'. My fists clenched as I sat down and averted my eyes away from his piercing stare, chosing to look at the desk which had various scribbles and doodles scratched onto it. I tried to discreetly move my chair as far away from Seth as possible. Unfortunately, he noticed and smirked, leaning towards me. I panicked, thinking that he could touch my hand accidently in mere seconds, and I fell of my chair, cheeks burning. 

"Ms. Adams. Is there a problem?" Mr Vand asked. 

"Uh no sir. It's just that I really need the loo." I blurted out. I mentally face palmed myself as Seth snickered. I glared at him. Why on earth did he have to be my mate? Of all the werewolves out there, the moon goddess just had to choose my enemy. 

The teacher didn't look amused. "Ms. Adams, first you come into my class late. Then you take about a year to get to your seat. After that, you don't even bother to pay attention to what I'm trying to teach, instead you were looking at the desk as if it was the most fascinating thing in this classroom. Finally, you disrupt my lesson by falling of your chair. And I've got a feeling you fell off it on purpose. So tell me, please, what is the matter with you? I'm sure it hasn't got anything to do with going to the toilet." 

I glowered at him and got up, dusting off my jeans while saying, "Honestly sir, I do need to go to the bathroom. It's my time of month." I looked him directly in the eye as I finished my lie, daring him to say anything about what I just confessed. 

He looked shocked for a second before his face turned red, mumbling, "You may go to the bathroom. Actually, don't bother coming back." 

I beamed. That worked out brilliantly for me. I walked out of the classroom with a bounce in my step. Hmm.. what to do. Since it was the last lesson of the day, I might as well go home. But I'd be bored there. I know! I can play a prank on someone. Looking around for a person, I realised that if I did that then it would draw attention to myself. Meaning Alpha Seth would come looking for me to have a go at me about how I shouldn't act so childish. I scowled. I wasn't a part of his pack so he had no right to boss me around. He'd reprimand me anyway, though. Stupid Alpha always ruining my fun. 

Suddenly, my phone vibrated, indicating that I'd recieved a text. Fishing it out of my pocket, I opened the text and grinned as I saw it was from my best friend Ariella:

'Hey chick! U up for some partying l8tr? If u r, meet me at the pack house at 8pm. It's J's b-day.'

Jack was Ari's mate. I guess I'm going shopping for his present! The only problemo was that the party was at the pack house. I shrugged, who cares. It's a party meaning there will be loads of people. The odds of bumping into Seth were close to zero. Well, that's what I thought. But you know what they say about famous last words..