Chapter 46 - Cure.

A/N: OKAY! SO UPDATE! SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING ALLOT! I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND NEED TO GET ORGANIZED WITH THAT! ANYWAYS HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

It has been a few months now seance the wall collapsed, and by a few months I mean three to be exact.

We managed to re-build the wall, making it stronger.

We have 24-hour security on the walls now. 

We all constantly carry weapons, and the curfew is strict now.

I'm walking around the walls doing a perimeter check, when I hear a scream for help.

"Help! Help!" I quickly grab the handle to my katana as I realize the scream for help is outside the wall.

"Open The Gate!" I yell to Nick who is on the gate today.

He open the gate and I run to it as fast as I can.

Running out the gate and into the woods where the screaming is coming from I take my gun out and come to a surprise when I see a man, In his early 30's getting surrounded while he is stabbing any walkers that get to close to him.

"Help!" he screams again.

He doesn't know I'm here, maybe he is just hoping that someone is alive and around?

Should I help him?

I decide to the the human thing and help.

I raise my gun and slowly pull the trigger, making the shot echo through out the city.

The shot makes my gun go up in kickback.

The man stops stabbing and looks at me as if he see's a ghost.

I mean... It's possible there could be ghost's, because no one would ever believe the dead would rise to eat the living.

A walker gets close to the man, as the man is distracted by me.

"Look Out!" I scream.

He don't hear me.

So I raise my gun to the walkers head.

The Man looks at me in horror, It looks like I'm pointing the gun at him, and that's what he thinks.

But slowly I let out a breath and shoot, the walker behind him drops dead as The man looks behind him at the head walker.

He gets back into the zone, stabbing any walker to close to him.

I start shooting walkers around him and slowly the number of walkers start dwindling with the help of him.

Finally all the walkers are dead once again.

It only took a clip of ammo.

"Thanks" He says breathing heavily as he walks to me.

"So, you here for Terminus?" I questioned.

He looks confused.

"Terminus?" He asks.

My eye brows go up as he asks me what Terminus is.

"Sanctuary for all Community for all?" I question.

No one, and I mean no one, came to this part of the city unless coming to Terminus.

"No?" He says.

"Well why are you here?" I ask.

He sighs.

"The group I was with before, they were going to British Columbia, to the CDC, They have a cure"

My mouth opens wide.

Cure?

I feel like my mouth drops to the ground.

"No, It can't be" I manage to find words.

He Nods.

"One of my group members was a scientist from B.C and he was sent out looking for survivors, He found me and a few of my friends and well... What always happens, Happened... I lost them all" The Man says.

"The scientist was bit and he was stupid enough not to bring the cure to cure himself, He told me where to go and told me what caused this. I'm heading heading to B.C and this place is along the way." He finishes.

"What's your name?" I question.

"Brock" He says and extends his hand and I shake it.

"Mitchell" I say.

"Want to come back to Terminus with us? maybe we can come with you" I say.

He Nods.

"Its better then being out here all alone, no protection"

And with that we walk back to Terminus.

~~

Time Skip

~~

Me, Brock, Nick, Cole, Ally, Madison, Colin, and Conner are all gathered around a table with a map spread across it.

Brock told us what he knew.

"You said you know what caused this mess?" I ask.

He nods.

"A Cure for cancer gone wrong" He told us and we all just stared at him, eyes bulged.

"They tried to cure Cancer, something that kills people, and caused the dead to rise and eat us living, what happens with the cure for this mess, causes something worse to happen?" I ask.

"What worse could happen?" Cole asks.

He has a point.

"Okay, say we leave, Our fastest rout would be to travel through Newfoundland, through Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta, Just to get to British Columbia, and then we have to find the CDC, Is it worth it?" I question while pointing to the places on the map.

"It would take months, Depends on the walkers" Nick Says.

"This could just be a place for walkers, Walkers would be everywhere on the way to B.C" I point out.

"True, But it's worth a shot isn't it?" Brock ask's.

I think about it.

Nodding I Say, "It's Worth A Shot".

"We Leave Tomorrow" I say as I walk out the building to go tell the rest of Terminus.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A/N: DUH DUH DUUHHHHH! WELL! WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? I KNOW ITS A PRETTY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IT'S SETTING MY PLOT I HAVE THOUGHT OF SEANCE THE FIRST CHAPTER! ANYWAYS! I'LL UPDATE SOON!

~Mitchell

Xoxo