Chapter 48 - Ontario

A/N: OKAY SO I HAVE BEEN DIE-ING TO PUT THIS CHAPTER UP AS MY FRIEND MADISON WROTE A PART IN THIS CHAPTER! ANYWAYS! ENJOY!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Over the past 3 and a half Days with Me, Madison, Cole and baby Matthew in the car.

We managed to get to Ontario only running into two small herds, which made us get separated from everyone else, good thing we know where to meet and we have walkie talkies to keep in contact.

I've been thinking a lot about when I used to be with Madison back at the school.

When we kissed that night I felt happy, happier then I ever was with Maria.Then why did you let Cole take her from you was all that ran through my mind.

I want her back I NEED her back.

We continue down the highway for another 2 hours, Madison not leaving my mind.

I can't take it anymore, I pull the car over to the side of the road and step out.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Madison's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 Mitchell pulled over the car and got out, maybe were out of gas or maybe he needed to talk to Nick or something on the walkie.

So many things run through my mind, you never know what it could be with Mitchell.

I'm sitting in the back of the car with Matt while Cole is sitting in the front until Mitchell walks over and pulls him out and not in a "I need to talk to you" kind of way.

Mitchell is pissed off at Cole, but I really have no idea why, Mitchell tells me everything, but recently he's been really distant, I've really missed having him around all the time.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Cole's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 Mitchell pulls me out of the car and I land on the ground with a thud. I look up at him, his eyes are filled with a look of pure rage. Now I'm screwed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Mitchell's P.O.V

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

 I look down at Cole with a look of pure rage, he looks slightly scared but his emotion is hard to read, as we're use to not looking afraid in this world.

Before I can say anything he speaks up and says "what the hell was that for" his voice slightly shaky.

This infuriates me and I know I'm going to regret doing this to my best friend.

I scream "you took Maddie from me! We had the best relationship until you decided to come in an screw it all up!"

I'm sure every walker for miles heard me but right now I really didn't care all I cared about now was Madison.

Not Maria, Austin, nothing in this shit of a world besides her, her freckles the way her hair falls over one shoulder and her side swept bang, the way she smiles and the way she made me smile, she was perfect, Madison was perfect and I needed her back. But I'm never going to get that!

Then I did the first thing that came to my mind, my fists clenched from anger, I raised my arm and swung hitting Cole right in the nose causing blood to pour from his nose but that doesn't stop me or him, where was this going?