FOURTEEN - BLOOD

ACT ONE

ACT ONE•

•••

Florence stood tightly planted next to Amy and Rory as she rubbed  her palms nervously and tried not to let it show how much she was visibly cringing at Rory's awful acting .

"So basically both of our parents are dead from the plague , i'm a gondola driver so money's a bit tight . So having my sisters go to your school for special people would be brilliant , cheers " Rory explained making Florence have the urge to hit him , quite hard .

" Have we met ? " Francesco asked Amy as he slowly walked up to her circling her in a patronising manner .

"I've just got one of those faces " Rory replied nervously laughing  which made Florence lightly sigh as she was convinced the plan would fail if Rory kept talking .

"I wasn't talking to you " Francesco proclaimed making Florence jump slightly .

"We all have the same face , because we're all related " Rory explained in a hurry .

"Carlo , explain yourself . Why have you brought me this imbecile ?" Rosanna scoffed as she looked down on the trio with a cold look .

"Signora , they have references from his majesty , the King of Sweden " Carlo retorted .

"What ? " she barked out in shock " Let me see " She demanded holding her hand out as Rory stepped forward with the Psychic paper in his hand .

Rosanna read over the paper with a slight smile on her lips as Florence held her breath , she didn't even want't to think about the possibility of her seething through their badly knit lies .

"Well , now i see what got my steward so excited , what do you say Francesco ? Do you like them?" "Rosanna asked finally .

"Oh mother , i do " Francesco responded almost hungrily as he moved closer to Florence with a smirk on his lips that made her skin crawl in fear .

"Then we would be delighted to accept them " Rosanna simply replied  " Say goodbye to your sisters " She said finally as Carlo grabbed Rory , slowly leading him towards the exit .

" Er , tell uncle Doctor we'll see you both really soon , okay ? We'll be fine "  Amy rushed out as her last words to Rory  before they were both whisked away by Carlo .

The pair followed the steward through the silent halls and Florence made sure to keep track of the corridors they kept passing in case they needed another exit . The illumination of the candles was enough to make sure Amy was still by her side when they passed the girls who were all dressed in white night gowns like the Doctor mentioned .

Carlo led them into a large dormitory  "There are clothes on the bed " He said as he pointed to the neatly folded stash of garments . "Get changed and wait here " he finished as he signaled for the other girls to follow him out .