XV

"Do you really have to watch me rehearse?" Lisa groaned while asking Jennie, their hands are intertwined as they walk side by side together.

Their class ended today and they are making their way outside of the main building along with their friends. Lisa has been rehearsing non-stop for their competition in a few weeks and today Jennie insisted to go watch her and give her support. Apparently Lisa and her team has been practicing in the gymnasium along with the cheerleaders since they don't fit in the dance room and it only means Lisa and Tzuyu have been spending time together lately until 7 p.m and the thought of it made Jennie feel some things.

"Why? You don't want me seeing you dance or is it another reason?" Jennie asked the blonde while raising an eyebrow at her. Lisa suddenly looked at her with her eyes widen, taken back at what Jennie had said. She quickly shook her head repeatedly.

"No. It's not like that, babe." She replied while looking at her.

"Then what?" Jennie asked while rolling her eyes.

"I don't wanna be distracted." Lisa admitted while putting her head down, feeling shy all of a sudden.

"Distracted from what?" The brunette confusingly say while furrowing her brows in confusion.

"By you..." the blonde replied while scratching the back of her neck.

"What do you mean?" Jennie intrigued, acting as if she still didn't get what she meant while trying to supress a smile.

"Really, Jennie?" Lisa playfully rolled her eyes at the brunette.

"Yes, Lisa. Really. Now tell me."

"I'm gonna be distracted by you if you're going to watch me rehearse..." Lisa trailed off and again, scratching the back of her neck. Slightly blushing while caressing her thumb on the back of Jennie's hand.

"Why?" The brunette chuckled.

"Because when you're around everything else just disappears and I'll probably can't concentrate later." Jennie blushed and felt her heart doing its unusual sound again, she looked up at the blonde and slightly kissed her cheek. Lisa was caught off guard, it was the first time Jennie insisted to kiss her first but she immediately smiled when she saw the cute gummy smile plastered on Jennie's face.

"Whipped culture." Jisoo suddenly said while looking at the two teasingly. The girls giggled in unison while the two just held their head down, feeling embarrassed with their friends.

"Yah! Shut up you pabo!" Jennie said while slapping her cousin's shoulder playfully.

The girls went to their separate ways, leaving the two walking towards their way through the gymnasium. They held each other's hands as if their life depended on it, making them feel like that their hands are made for each other just like how it fits perfectly. They walked through the open ground hand in hand while swinging their arms playfully, wearing their biggest smiles.

They walk towards the gymnasium, approaching Lisa's team mates. Everyone is looking at them, some feeling proud, some feeling happy as they look at the duo in awe that made Jennie blushed on her spot and of course, some who is whispering with each other while talking about them. Lisa walked proudly, she's showing off the girl beside her at everyone when she saw Jennie's uncomfortable face using her peripheral vision. She quickly turned to look at her but the brunette just held her head down, she lift Jennie's chin up and did the best way she could feel a bit better and pecked the girl's lips. She smiled at her sweetly and pecked her once again on her forehead, Jennie somehow felt a little bit relaxed and smiled back at Lisa.

Lisa's dance team were looking at them with a big smile plastered on their faces.

"Aye aye it's Lisa!" The guy met them halfway and gave Lisa a side hug.