XLII

The brunette scampered towards the guy, waiting for her to receive his welcoming hug. She automatically wrapped her arms around him. Jongin grinned and engulfed the feline enchantress in to a tight embrace.

"You did well, Mr. Kim." Jennie beamed, pulling away from their embrace.

"Why, thank you, Ms. Kim." The guy playfully winked at her, making her slapped his shoulders playfully.

"Jennie, can you come with me?" Jongin suddenly asked, scratching the back of his neck. The brunette was snapped out of her gaze, looking at her, he saw her looking at the blonde's direction, making his blood boil.

"Where?" Jennie turned her attention towards him, giving the latter a confusing look.

"Come on, follow me." Jongin quickly snatched her hand and dragged her with him before the brunette could even protest.

"Where are you going to bring me, Kai?" Jennie whined, trying to pull her hand away from him but the latter held her wrist firmly in hand.

"It's a surprise." Jongin looked at her, his eyes cease to be visible, a wide grin plastered on his Korean features.

"Surprise?" Jennie tilted her head in confusion as the guy nodded his head in response. Rolling her eyes, she sighed, giving up from asking him too much.

A few more minutes of walking, they finally stopped in front of an abandoned classroom. The feline enchantress looked at him, confused as to why he brought her here. Jennie gulped hard, not trusting the guy for the moment.

"Wh-why did you bring me here?" She asked nervously, the latter chuckled at her. Jennie froze on her stance thinking every possible thing the guy could do to her in this quiet place.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything to you." He smiled and offered his hand out for the brunette. Jennie sighed in relief but was hesitant to accept his hand or not.

"Come on, Ms. Kim. I swear you will like what's inside." Jennie nodded and grabbed his hand making the latter grinned at her and covered her eyes. The brunette quickly snatched Jongin's hand away off her eyes.

"What are you trying to do?" Jennie narrowed her eyes at him as she started doubting him again.

"I told you it's a surprise. Come on. Please just trust me on this one, okay? I am not planning to do anything to you." Kai reassured her, squeezing her hand gently as he shot her his warmest smile.

"Promise?" Jennie quizzed.

"I promise." He smiled and covered Jennie's eyes again. He opened the door and guided the brunette on the center, pulling her down to seat on the only chair inside the abandoned classroom.

"1... 2... 3..." he was quick to uncover her eyes, the brunette squinted her eyes, trying to adjust her vision. Her mouth hung open and her eyes light up in the dark room as soon as she registered her surroundings. She was sitting in the middle of the heart shaped candles, petals scattered all over the floor. A rainbow light was her spotlight, making her beauty even more flamboyant.

"I--- wow. Is this for me?" Jennie was left speechless, still looking at her surroundings, she finally gazed at Jongin and the latter nodded his head in response.

"But what for?" Jennie asked in confusion, looking to Jongin as she tried to search for answers. The guy just smiled and pointed behind him.

"Look behind you." He said which the blonde quickly obliged, Jennie turned around only to see the big bold rainbow light sentence hanging on the white painted wall of the room. She gasped as she covered her mouth.