Chapter 09

The colors of the spring where beautiful. The castle literally lit up. Severus and Katie were taking a walk alongside the Black Lake. 

After that day her father attacked Katie and Severus taking her to the hospital wing, they both confessed they missed each other. They continued their relationship. 

They both leaned against a tree near the lake. Or well Severus sat against the tree and Katie was sitting in the boys lab. They both breathed in the fresh spring air while reading their school books since the terrible N.E.W.T.'s were coming up soon. 

Severus praised himself as the lucky one. Katie decided to give him another chance. Him. Katie even said that she was in the wrong as well. All of that has been in the past as they gave each other another chance. He couldn't be more happy. 

Katie could feel Severus his hot breath against her skin and she couldn't focus on the book she was reading. She licked her lips and bit on her bottom lip and then looked in his dark almost black eyes. 

'What', Severus whispered. Katie threw her book on the grass and attacked Severus with her lips on his. Severus was surprised and shocked even but he put one arm around her waste and one very close to her but. 

Katie kept on kissing Severus who gladly kissed her back. Severus could feel his face heating up and felt that other parts of his body were enjoying this. They were alone by the edge of the Forbidden Forest, far away from the castle. As far as Katie knew there wasn't a human being in sight, or animal for that matter. No one knew where they were. The castle was miles away.

Severus deepened the kiss and Katie accepted it gladly. 'I love you', Severus whispered. Katie stopped kissing him for a moment and smiled. She kissed him again and then stopped. 'I love you', she replied. 'Do you want to...', Severus asked nervously. Katie nodded. 

Katie removed Severus his cloak and shirt. Severus did the same thing to Katie. Severus kissed Katie's entire body. Never in  his life did he wanted something so badly as Katie. 

Katie removed his pants and she removed her own as well. Katie felt Severus his buldge and found herself getting more excited as well. They removed each piece of clothing carefully and gentle. Their bodies were sweating from the exercise. 

Katie finally felt Severus enter her body gently. She moaned and it hurt for a second. Severus stopped. 'Are you okay?', he whispered. 'Yes, please don't stop', Katie whispered. They kept on kissing and Severus and Katie were finally one. Katie suddenly felt her entire body shaking and she let out a big moan and knew she came. She closed her eyes for a moment to enjoy the feeling. Not much later she could feel Severus come as well. His warmth filled up her body with joy. 

They were both naked and laying next to each other. It was about to go fully dark. They watched the sunset together. Still naked in each others arms. 

It was Katie who broke the silence. 'We should go back', she whispered. 'I know, one more minute', Severus said smiling at her. 'I could lay here forever too', Katie said. 'I really love you you know', Severus said. 'I really love you as well', Katie replied and she kissed him softly. 

They both got dressed and walked back to the castle hand in hand. It was past curfew so they had to look out not to get caught on their way back to the common room. But before both Katie and Severus could think about that they bumped into no other man then professor Dumbledore. 

'Well there, good evening', Dumbledore said with a twinkle in his eyes. 'Hi dad', Katie said looking at her shoes. 'Young master Snape', Dumbledore said smiling. 'Professor', Severus said nervously. 

'What are you two doing here so late, it's past curfew you know, I can't make exceptions, not even for you my child', Dumbledore said smiling at Katie.  

'We were walking outside, lost track of time', Katie mumbled. 'Walking huh, well it is a romantic hour, for this time I will look away, just hurry to your common rooms', Dumbledore said. 

Severus looked up towards Dumbledore. 'Thank you professor', he said. 'Your're welcome, now good night to both of you', Dumbledore said. 

Severus gave Katie one good night kiss and they parted ways quickly. 

Arriving at the common room the only person who was still there was Lily. 'Girl, where have you been', Lily stated. 'I was with Severus, you knew right', Katie said. 'I knew, I didn't knew you were gone until that late though, why... ah there is something different about you', Lily said looking at her friends face. 

'What', Katie said innocently. 'I know, you and Severus finally did it, didn't you, you totally lost your V-card', Lily said grinning. 'Yes okay I did, it was perfect', Katie said smiling. 'That smile had to come from something else entirely. I had that same smile on my face remember when I came back with James and you told me the exact same thing as I tell you now', Lily said. 'I remember, I forgot how that looked though', Katie said. 'Well tell me all about your perfect night', Lily said smiling. Katie started her story.