Chapter 38

Hey lovely readers!!!!  Here's a new chapter!!!  Lemme know what you think!!  Love you guys!!! Thank you for all your support and love for my book🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

God bless all of you and have a wonderful day ahead.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Prince Phoenix's POV

That's when it happened. The boy's eyes rolled back and he dropped to the ground.

"You're picking him up." I said to my mother flatly. I quickly ate my dinner and left in a blur. I heard her call my name for a second but I ignored it.

Third Person's POV

"Eerrgghh, that hybrid of a son," the Queen grumbled. She ordered two servants to carry Alexander up to his current room. She also had the doctors take some tests. She knew he'd want proof that the girl was actually his sister and that they were fae creatures.

"I hope you don't faint again when the results come out." Queen Charlotte whispered.

~~~~~

Back in his chambers, Prince Phoenix was greeted with a sorrowful looking Eve. She still looked blank but he knew better. He immediately went to her and sat close beside her on the bed. She stilled again for a few seconds before relaxing.

Instead of asking her anything, the Dark Prince held her by the waist and pulled her across his lap. She was so stiff and she didn't move a muscle at first. He then rubbed her back gently and rested her head on his chest. She gradually loosened herself up but she was still sad and disturbed.

"It's okay. I know you heard a lot and it may be too much to take in but we'll take everything slow. You're not alone in this, I promise," her eyes teared up and the Prince felt a drop land on his arm. He hugged her tight and lightly rocked her back and forth.

"We are all going to be with you every step of the way," he whispered to her. Her body felt really hot. The Prince knew she was already getting a fever. Her breathing became shallow.

She was afraid. Terrified about what was going to happen.

The conversation between Alex and Queen Charlotte scared her. Alex couldn't remember anything before finding her in the woods, she couldn't remember anything before meeting Alex. This was all too much. It was like a big hole in their lives.

"Stop thinking so much. Please Little Flower." He cooed softly. He continued to hold her in his arms for a long time. Only after she was calm, did he call in Odelle.

"What is wrong my Prince? She looks so pale!"

"I know, she's getting a fever."

"Okay, let me prepare a cold bath. Then you can put her in it Your Highness," the Prince nodded while looking at his girl. She's been through enough, she doesn't need a bloody fever now. He looked towards the roses in the vase. The whiteness of them slowly transformed into a light shade of yellow.

As difficult as it was to believe that she wasn't human, the evidence was always there. Time and time again, it was always there.

~~~~~

Once Odelle was done with Eve, she had her changed into comfortable clothes. The Prince once again laid her down on the bed. Odelle gave her a head massage and not long after, Eve succumbed into a deep sleep.