Enter, the Mad Man

Inside Jaune's head
Sound effects
Demonic voice

Jaune Arc. A very unnoticed and undertrained person. He couldn't fight or stand up for himself. About 6'0", blonde and blue eyes.

Jaune's POV

I was walking around Vale. I'm trying to find a gift for the team. It's my way of saying thank you to them for helping me. I was passing by a building when this man asked me if I wanted to buy a drink. I thought about if for a second.

Jaune: Sure, I will buy it. How much?

???: 30 Lien.

I hand over the cash and take the drink. It was a kind of greenish purple liquid. I walk around Vale some more find something for the whole team and head back to the dorm. I see there is nobody here. I head to the bathroom and pull out the drink and look at it. I pop the cork off and drink the liquid. I feel light headed and stay there for a second.

???: Hey Jauney boy.

I jump and look around.

???: Look at the Mirror Jauney boy.

I look at the mirror and I see a Brown haired, fair skinned, and blue eyed boy standing there.

Jaune: Who are you?

???: Oh, I am you but better.

I look away from the mirror and look back I see he is gone.

???: I will be back. Why not let me take control for a little?

Jaune: Because you would do something stupid.

???: Not stupid. Just a little crazy. Forgot to mention my name is (Y/N).

Jaune: Well...I will give you control for one hour, please don't do anything crazy.

I black out.

(Y/N)'s POV

I look through the boys memories. Sad, this boy is picked on by people because he doesn't show his potential. I walk out of the bathroom and head to the Lunch Room. I open the doors and see the boy that picks on Jaune is picking on a rabbit faunes. I walk over to them and grab Cardin's wrist.

Cardin: What are you doing Jauney boy?

(Y/N): Jaune isn't here right now...

I punch him in the face and take a boxing stance.

(Y/N): But I can take a message for him.

The whole room goes silent. I'm guessing this boy has never stood up for himself. No matter, he will now. The rest of Cardin's tema charges me, I trip the first one, then I take down the second one with a blow to the gut and two to the head, and finally I take down the third one with one solid punch to the face, breaking his jaw. The first one gets up and charges at me again. I sigh, move to the left and stick my arm out. He hits my arm and falls to the floor. I walk over to the bunny fanus and pet her ears.

(Y/N): Are you ok?

I look through Jaunes memories and see her name is Velvet.

Velvet: Yes I am Jaune, thank you.

She then ran off after that. Strange girl, but ok. I feel my control sliping. I guess it is Jaunes turn to have control again. Before i'm fully out I see a Professor walk in.

Jaune's POV

I wake up and I see Prof. Ozpin and Goodwich.

Jaune: Why am i here Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: Because Jaune, you beat up team CRDL and they say that you started it.

Jaune: I didn't start anything. They where bullying Velvet and I couldn't stand by anymore while you teachers did nothing.

Jaune: thank for showing me the truth.

(Y/N): We are partners, honesty needs to be used

Ozpin looks surprised at my outburst and Ms. Goodwitch almost looks proud.

Ozpin: Well Mr Arc, I'm going to give you detention for fighting on campus. But Team CRDL will be expelled.

I look down. I guess it is fair though, We did fight on campus.

Jaune: Ok Professor.

Ozpin nods his head and leaves the room.

(Y/N): I bet you that i can get Goodwitch.

Jaune: *thinking* You're on.